Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

dmk 03-27-2007 10:07 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

Didn't Tiedup have like...1 post...?

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY

welcome to tiedup's wolf game. plus his one post was extremely terrible.

man it's good to be able to post with vowels

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one was terrible?

The one where he voted Neil after he claimed seer (which you did, except you went further in trying to get other people to lynch him as well)

or

The one where he votes chim (which you were doing at the time as well)

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:07 AM

and by after 9PM i totally mean a little before i voted sighing, which was probably earlier, given that 9PM was night.

anyway, i'm curious as to why lastchance thought chim was villager, then finally allowed me to persuade him to vote chim, then after all the sighing votes started it took him a while to finally switch off of chim, whom he thought was seriously villager.

it's suspicious, is all.

also, the wdc chim/sighing/chim will be explained, i hope.

sighing 03-27-2007 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
plzplzplzplzplz j*st st*ck w/ ch*m17

d*n't d* th*s t* m*...

*G**N.

[/ QUOTE ]
40 minutes to go. Let me translate.

[ QUOTE ]
please please please, just stick with chim17.

don't do this to me...

AGAIN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you ask durron to help you convince people not to switch, and say it's too risky to switch. With over a half-hour left.

Now you claim that you didn't want to lynch him at all?

I can't fathom how you aren't a wolf here. Maybe the assassin can't die from his own poison or something.

Nez477 03-27-2007 10:11 AM

Aaron,

Interesting.

If you'd read yesterday you'd see my post is consistent with yesterday. i didn't just make a bunch of [censored] up, I either voted for or mentioned most of my wolf prospects yesterday.

dmk 03-27-2007 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one was terrible?

The one where he voted Neil after he claimed seer (which you did, except you went further in trying to get other people to lynch him as well)

or

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, its posts like this that caused me to vote him yesterday. Don't be surprised if I push him again.

I really don't understand why some people think he's so clear.

durron597 03-27-2007 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one was terrible?

or

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, i had forgotten my reasoning since yesterday was a traumatic experience. I just went back and looked.

it was the very tiedup-wolfy "just slide my name on a villager bandwagon and hope no one notices"... we now know that both chim and neil were villagers. he then tries to "see if a traz vote is good" (which a lot of us think it's not) when neil gets modkilled before voting chim.

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:12 AM

sighing -

you REALLY believe that?

BluffBlank 03-27-2007 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to pretend yesterday never happened. I only skimmed the posts with whole words and don't have a read on anyone.

I dislike Nez's first two posts today. His first post of suspects sounds forced and fake. This since I really didn't read yesterday is in a vacuum but in other games some of my bests reads (guesses) have been from early posts. His second post, just rubs me the wrong way; why would anyone like a thread with 400 posts without people using vowels. I know Nez has said, he is going to try to play differently and have more fun, which I fully support, as I have said people take this game too seriously, but something just doesn't seem right about Nez.

Vote Nez

[/ QUOTE ]

This post sounds really wolfy to me.

durron597 03-27-2007 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Now you claim that you didn't want to lynch him at all?

I can't fathom how you aren't a wolf here. Maybe the assassin can't die from his own poison or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

again, QFT

i mean, sighing may be a wolf here and i will look silly, but man shorty if you weren't confirmed you would look so terrible.

dmk 03-27-2007 10:14 AM

Durron,

While a traz vote isn't necessarily good, I certainly wouldn't classify it as being bad.