Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

VoraciousReader 04-11-2007 08:12 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

***GROUP NIGHT EVENT***

You make it acrossed the large frozen lake. You've made much progress today. As night falls and the sun sets over the surrounding mountains, you can see a large cloud of smoke rising up to the sky. Below it is a large wooden structure. It looks to be the walls of the city. It is definitely the barbarian capitol; the one you've come for. You must stop the enemy of the west from becoming allies with the barbarian hordes of the north. For starters, you need to infiltrate the city. You must enter the under the cover of night. The group progresses further to the outskirts of the city.

turn to page 278 - Put your cloaks up and try to join a group of drunk locals entering the gates

turn to page 281 - Find a sewer drain and sneak in through there.

turn to page 286 - Ambush a local watch of night guards and steal their clothes.

***GROUP NIGHT EVENT***

***VILLAGER PERSONAL EVENT***

You must make ready for your approach of the city. You have little time to act as you hustle towards the walls.

a)Use some charcoal from your pack to darken your face

b)Take your dagger out of your boot and fasten it to your arm

c)Make sure your cloak is fastened tightly and your hood snuggly over your head.

***VILLAGER PERSONAL EVENT***

VoraciousReader 04-11-2007 08:13 AM

Day will break at noon today.

FCBLComish 04-11-2007 12:02 PM

*** DEAD ***

Thanks for the game VR and GT1T. It was a lot of fun.

*** DEAD ***

GetThere1Time 04-11-2007 12:54 PM

p. 286

Traz appears again in almost an instant but now he's 100 feet in front of you. You chase after him as he sprints toward the barbarian city. You musnt let him arrive ahead of time. Strangely enough, Traz now stops in his tracks and turns toward you. You can hear his voice loud and bellowing now. It's carried through the air like thunder as he chants an ancient tongue. A ball of light starts becoming visible in his hands. You continue to run toward him and notice the light forms into the shape of a knife. Traz cast the light from his hands and the magical dagger flies into the chest of Thebram. Thebram has been slain. Traz's voice storms, "The force of the Black Kingdom will not be stopped. Even your own men seek our aid. Your quest is futile." The convertable villager has been turned. Traz turns and continues to run toward the city and you follow, gaining ground ever so slightly. Then again with a flash of light he vanishes into the city. His magic is drained and he shouldn't be hard to find but first you must infiltrate the walls.

You see a campsite on the outskirts of the city. These men are guards. It doesn't look like they've seen much action lately. They're sitting casually, drinking warm broth and chatting. There are only three of them. This shouldnt be too difficult. You sneak up behind two of the men and knock them unconscious with the hilt of your blades. You surround the third and he surrenders. The barbarian guard lay naked and bound in the snow while three of your men who fit their armor best get comfortable. They'll head the party while you approach the gates of the city.

turn to p.301. It is still NIGHT

GetThere1Time 04-11-2007 12:56 PM

p.301

You manage to sneak into the city successfully. You lay low until the sun starts to rise slowly over a large stone building. It looks like some sort of large temple. Your group melds into the main street marketplace. Keep your heads down. Act natural. It's easy to blend in with merchants shouting about their goods in a foreign tongue. Livestock lines the street; chickens, pigs, goats. Street performers juggle, sing, and dance. The noise of the crowd is deafening until you hear it pierced by a loud gong.

The busy marketplace comes to what seems to be a complete stop after that. The busy folk filling the streets shuffle to the sides and for a neat pathway straight down the road. Everyone looks down the road toward the outskirts of the city. It comes. You see a large procession approaching you. Two men with large drums are in front. They beat them in rhythm as they walk. Behind them, there are four more men carrying a throne with a thin veiled figure in blood red robes perched atop it. You can't make out what him or her looks like. There is a large veil covering their face. It is, however, plain enough that this person is of great importance. You see two more drummers head up the rear as the procession passes you and behind them multiple similarly robed figures following. The procession continues the march on down the parted crowd and toward the temple until it slowly vanishes inside. Only then does the crowd file back into their respective places. The market returns to normal, almost exactly the same is was and folk go about their business. It's a strange culture indeed.

You must make your way to the temple. You are in the city well disguised and will have no problem intercepting the enemy. You must find traz and slay the traitor.

<u>NIGHT EVENT RESULTS:</u><font color="red"> There is no need to make haste now. The Hawks decide that given the dire situation, it would be prudent to pace yourselves and think. Until there is an odd number of players remaining, you may vote NO LYNCH. Also, days will be ending at 10 from now on.</font>

<u>Complete recap of information to avoid confusion:</u>

-Traz is the illusionist
-Traz has used a special power aquired from the dead assassin to kill Thebram
-The convertable villager has been turned so there was no "standard" night kill
-You may vote NO LYNCH today or tomorrow
-Night will fall at 10pm for the remainder of the game.
-There will be no day event today
-Thebram, The Fortuneteller, has been slain.

Bluffblank
boiler_bd
Jeremy517
Kyrosmother
Traz
Zurvan

It is now DAY

traz 04-11-2007 12:58 PM

The force of the Black Kingdom will not be stopped. Even your own men seek our aid. Your quest is futile

KyrosMother 04-11-2007 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The force of the Black Kingdom will not be stopped. Even your own men seek our aid. Your quest is futile

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding. You got to kill two villagers and convert one all in one night. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Traz

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Traz please comment on each player remaining...

Jeremy517 04-11-2007 01:07 PM

Traz

Boiler_bd 04-11-2007 01:16 PM

Anyone who is not a vanillager needs to step forward now...