Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 03-31-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Comment on econ.

His “I haven’t got my personal event yet” post sounded very much like a wolf trying to angle shoot. But when Luckay started to yell about how he had “peeked” Tied as a villager, Econ moved off him quickly, onto Boiler. At the same time, Books moves from FMX to Econ and that is when Econ says “die in a fire wolf”. It didn't feel planned or fake when it happened. It seemed too “reactive” to me. Enough so that I was thinking of moving my vote off him. So, I am moving Econ to my villager list for now.

My best read from Vortex right now is FMX and boiler. Boiler has just been too quiet too long.

Off to read the other thread now.

Off to read the other thread.

KyrosMother 03-31-2007 09:41 PM

OK - other thread read and I would like to lynch one of the followng, in order of preference:

Boiler_bd
fmxda
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Mark_K

Boiler_bd 03-31-2007 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK - other thread read and I would like to lynch one of the followng, in order of preference:

Boiler_bd
fmxda
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Mark_K

[/ QUOTE ]

standard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

VoraciousReader 03-31-2007 11:23 PM

We the mods would like to clarify two things:

1. EVERY PLAYER IN THE GAME gets individual night events, including village power roles and wolves. The vanillager one is just the only one posted in the thread.

2. I goofed. There was a power used last night which I completely forgot about in the morning writeup and in fact all day until GetThere reminded me.

The power was: One Night Masonry. The terms of the power are this:

You may have one night of interactive night choice with a random player from the list of all living players. That player may or may not be actually on your team (i.e., we make no guarantees that either the player you mason or the player earning the masonry are villagers). There is also another option given, if you hold onto your masonry and don't use it, if you successfully advance twice more in masonry, you earn night chat with someone we WILL guarantee is on your team, whether good or evil.

Let me know if you have any question.

Madtown 03-31-2007 11:39 PM

PEOPLE I WILL NOT VOTE FOR TODAY
chuckles -- I'm going to be taking my cues from him, I won't follow him 100% but much of my rereading during this day phase will be done with his lists/thoughts in my mind
KyrosMom
Nez
MDD

Everyone else has either had some incredibly wolfy moments so far, or I have little read on one way or the other. I'll get a better list together by tomorrow morning.

But, for the moment:

People who need serious rereading (because I don't know what to think of them anymore):
econo
Luckay
sighing
traz

People who need to talk more and will be closely reread because they may be wolves:
Boiler
Zurvan
Kumu
Mark K

chuckleslovakian 03-31-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
chuckles -- I'm going to be taking my cues from him, I won't follow him 100% but much of my rereading during this day phase will be done with his lists/thoughts in my mind

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh damn, I have you as super villagery, so I guess I will try to find a wolf. Though I don't like anyone right now nearly as much as I liked Dustin last night.

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While I was watching the Final 4 show I remembered people complaining about a villager angleshoot is one of my favorite wolf tells. So I went back and checked who was doing the complaining. It was MDD slightly, and to an even greater extent mets. Weird, 2 people who I thought were villagers. To be fair this could be mets still bitter about people talking at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. MDD pointed it out and i made 1 comment -- cause i remembered the original posts talking about modkills for role reveals and stuff like that. So i said "and one he should be modkilled for imo." And this is a wolf tell Chuck?

I cannot believe i am even responding to this

chuckleslovakian 04-01-2007 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
While I was watching the Final 4 show I remembered people complaining about a villager angleshoot is one of my favorite wolf tells. So I went back and checked who was doing the complaining. It was MDD slightly, and to an even greater extent mets. Weird, 2 people who I thought were villagers. To be fair this could be mets still bitter about people talking at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. MDD pointed it out and i made 1 comment -- cause i remembered the original posts talking about modkills for role reveals and stuff like that. So i said "and one he should be modkilled for imo." And this is a wolf tell Chuck?

I cannot believe i am even responding to this

[/ QUOTE ]
It has worked as a wolf tell in the past. The problem is everything else you have done has been super uber villagery.

metsandfinsfan 04-01-2007 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok,

Reviewing my wolf list before I left.

It was

KBar
JaredL
Zurvan
Books
Traz

I think.

And judging by what I've read thus far, Traz is still a wolf. Seriously. The fact that he wasn't nightkilled over the two games and the fact that he was so lazy day 1 makes me think he is like 90% wolf.

I hate the fact that it makes like 0 sense for Luckay and Zurvan to be wolves together right now. Blah.

Unvote

[/ QUOTE ]

Nez: Traz was basically the leader on both the KBar wagon and the dustin wagon. In fact I argued with him to please vote for someone besides dustin and he refused. I would be pretty shocked if he was not a villager.

As far as him still being alive -- his reads were off day 1, he was afk day 2, yuppie was a much more confirmed villager in Toria-Ran Keep day 3.

Last night - lastchance being eaten makes little sense to me -- unless Kum is a wolf -- or there were no more wolves left in Toria. This i think is possible. We constantly asked Dustin to tell us who he thought was a wolf, and all he kept saying was sighing -- he voted for Kum but said the only person he knew was a wolf was sighing. He would not call out any other member in toria. And with the odd lastchance kill -- i think it is possible that was randed

Nez477 04-01-2007 02:10 AM

Hey Mets,

Thanks. I just started reading the other thread and I really dislike Traz as a wolf for the time being.

And now I semi-have to start from scratch.