Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

aaron

Also, I believe sighing is villager for the same reason I believed Chim was. When Chim was defending himself he used the <u>exact same phrases</u> he used in a previous game - where he was lynched as a villager. Same for Sighing last night and today. Maybe he is fooling me - but I believe he is villager.

xoom 03-27-2007 05:24 PM

Am I mixing the games up? Which one was the one you were seer nez?

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The tone from nez's last post is exactly the same as when he was seer in AS. I think nez is a villager here.

[/ QUOTE ]

tone from a seer is very similar to tone from a wolf. There have been a few posts by Nez that have made we suspicious of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBL and JaredL both have been making these general "I'm around but I have opinions although I won't back them up because I just want you to know I'm around and I really am contributing, although not well" type posts.

Just a note. This is what I looked for when I looked for wolves in TTT, netting VR.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...already said FCBL is a wolf. Jared...maybe. And you're likely a villager.

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
aaron

Also, I believe sighing is villager for the same reason I believed Chim was. When Chim was defending himself he used the <u>exact same phrases</u> he used in a previous game - where he was lynched as a villager. Same for Sighing last night and today. Maybe he is fooling me - but I believe he is villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

KM,

Don't you think Traz would've picked up on this instead of being a little lazy and running a pretty easy villager lynch?

BluffBlank 03-27-2007 05:28 PM

i'm good with lynching any of these people (in order):

lastchance
aaron
luckay
mark_k
durron (has only ever agreed with me when he's a wolf)
kyrosmother (yeah, i went there. she never thinks i'm villagery, wtf?)

vote aaron

kbar13 03-27-2007 05:35 PM

well, sighing seems to be losing steam, lets try lastchance He's been on a lot of people's list and has had, imo, some really bad posts.

I'm still not a fan of the aaron vote

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:38 PM

Nez - not sure what you mean? Are you saying you think this makes Traz a wolf? Maybe...but I am not ready to go there yet. Or are you saying I must be wrong, because Traz would have noticed it? My answer to that is LOL.

Bluff - you are 100% correct. But you are posting alot more than you do as a wolf and are actually making some sense.

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nez - not sure what you mean? Are you saying you think this makes Traz a wolf? Maybe...but I am not ready to go there yet. Or are you saying I must be wrong, because Traz would have noticed it? My answer to that is LOL.

Bluff - you are 100% correct. But you are posting alot more than you do as a wolf and are actually making some sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

KM,

I am saying that I think it makes him wolfy, as it just seemed lazy/easy from him which he is not as a villager.

Masons?

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I mixing the games up? Which one was the one you were seer nez?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. ASXI.

Mark_K 03-27-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

&lt;Much snippage&gt;

I think Luckay and IY and probably Aaron are villagers. I especially hate the IY votes. I am happier voting lastchance and possibly bluff at this point.

More to come shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this read. At this time I just don't see the Aaron vote. I think there are much better wolf choices out there. Nez being one and a little reluctantly Sighing being another.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark,

You keep saying I've been different in this game than others.

How?

I am posting lots, just like in FOTR, TTT and ASXI days 1-2, I'm making a good mix of reaction and read posts, I'm whining about Zurvan, and doing pretty much the same kind of stuff I normally do.

Just curious as you've only played one game with me how I'm a wolf candidate of yours.

Just want to see your thought process.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nez,
I'm basing my read off your two LOTR games and this one. In both LOTR's, you seem to be a really involved villager that really lets his emotions show. I liked your play in those games.

In this game, you definitely seem involved but more in a "WDCBooks" careful kind-of way. Except for your "No one is listening to me" posts (Which do sound villagery to me)
Your posts seem in control and planned. I don't see much react and post then think about the effects of the posts and post an update. You seem to be playing very smart this game.

BTW, I hope Durron is able to fine-tunes his wolf-dar. It's been busted in TTT and I'm not too impressed so far this game. Maybe I need to start using his villager list to find wolves.