Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

dmk 03-27-2007 04:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

I saw your posts this morning.

Its the fact that you were able to respond like 30 seconds after Durron mentioned your name. Maybe its just some huge coincidence that you got to the end of the thread at that exact time. Wolves like to lurk around and only jump in if they find something that they can try to twist as wolfy. So you bouncing in w/ a post the second your name is mentioned is very odd.

I also said I wanted to see more posts from you before I make any real judgement. That still holds.

dmk 03-27-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*************event***********

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, please post it quick before I leave work...

Nez477 03-27-2007 04:54 PM

AaronK

Traz and Books and Jared are better. But seriously 0 people care what I have to say obviously, so, Aaron it is.

VoraciousReader 03-27-2007 04:56 PM

GetThere1Time has gone to bed, since he has been awake for 32 of the last 35 hours between birthday and modding.

Please pm any questions or issues to me. Thank you!

edit: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

DustinG 03-27-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw your posts this morning.

Its the fact that you were able to respond like 30 seconds after Durron mentioned your name. Maybe its just some huge coincidence that you got to the end of the thread at that exact time. Wolves like to lurk around and only jump in if they find something that they can try to twist as wolfy. So you bouncing in w/ a post the second your name is mentioned is very odd.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is stupid but 4 minutes isnt 30 seconds. I have 2 tabs open- page 9, which I was reading, and this page which I was refreshing. And I only things I've called wolfy this game are that post of Sighting's thats been mentioned by others, and yours and fmx's increased participation.

fmxda 03-27-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GetThere1Time has gone to bed, since he has been awake for 32 of the last 35 hours between birthday and modding.

[/ QUOTE ]
this better not be the event [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

dmk 03-27-2007 04:58 PM

I didn't mean that you were only pointing out things you found wolfy.

I'm saying that what you did could be construed in the manner I described.

dmk 03-27-2007 04:58 PM

Alright, time to go home. Maybe around before lynch...depends on the kiddo/wife

VoraciousReader 03-27-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this better not be the event [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is, I'm sorry.

wdcbooks 03-27-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AaronK

Traz and Books and Jared are better. But seriously 0 people care what I have to say obviously, so, Aaron it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on, go ahead and vote me if you think I am a wolf. I just don't get this type of thinking. There are four hours until night fall. It is such a cop out to vote your fourth suspect at this point in the day. You are on my list of consideration for this post alone. I have done this post as a wolf with Traz especially. You don't want to be the one to start the voting, so you plant the seed to see if anyone else will take the bait.

I will post more now that I am home, but my change last night was actually from Sighing to Sighing and then to Chim. I felt like Shorty and some other people were trying to derail the Chim wagon and I thought Sighing's posts at the end of last night were as villagery as posts without a vowel can be. I don't put anything past me as a wolf, but making my "lynch a villager" vote so obvious would be a questionable play as a wolf to say the least.

I think Luckay and IY and probably Aaron are villagers. I especially hate the IY votes. I am happier voting lastchance and possibly bluff at this point.

More to come shortly.