Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Post here if you want to start threads in EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=438202)

PanchoVilla 08-30-2007 06:57 PM

Re: Post here if you want to start threads in EDF

I would like to be allowed to start threads. (Mainly I wanted to gauge interest in EDF homegame #2)

JaBlue 08-30-2007 07:10 PM

I'll definitely play if it can be held before I go to school, which is sept 20ish.

PanchoVilla 08-30-2007 07:12 PM

how did I know you would be the first to respond [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

KurtSF 08-30-2007 07:56 PM

second [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TheRedRocket 09-02-2007 07:41 PM

I would like someone to start a thread on how to maintain a good and healthy relationship. There seems to be a lot of material between oot and here on attracting girls and advice to do in situations where there are problems but I would interested in reading advice from guys/girls who have been able to maintain good relationships past the 6-9 month mark.

Keyser. 09-02-2007 08:56 PM

I don't post here a ton but I'm looking into joining a country club and I want to start a thread people's experiences with them. It seems like a very EDF'esque topic and I think I'm not a bad poster.

I don't care if I get full thread starting privileges in this exclusive group; I just want to start this one thread.

BretWeir 09-03-2007 10:08 PM

I don't post a ton (mostly a lurker), but I think the quality:volume ratio has been pretty good, and wouldn't mind starting some threads. Recently took a trip to Japan where I saw some weird/interesting stuff that might make a good thread (and that a couple of posters have asked me about).

Zeestein 09-04-2007 02:59 PM

I want the option of being able to start a thread!

pokerbobo 09-05-2007 12:03 AM

El D- I'm still waitin to hear the verdict on my request to start threads in your forum.

Here are my qualifications

-I have absolutly zero sense of humor
-I annoy people when I drink and post
-I think I know everything
-I am a degenerate gambler
-I like some Kelly Clarkson songs
-most of my friends don't even like me

I could go on listing more of my virtues and qualifications, but I think enough has been said.

So.... am I in?

Velocity 09-05-2007 12:51 AM

El D,
I've just made this my home forum, I'll post in other threads for a few weeks, but I'd like to get my name out there to be put on the thread starters list. I have plans for a skydiving trip report/extreme sports thread at some point in the future that I think would create interesting discussion.