Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   does ftp's ironman status substitute having no rakeback? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555851)

demon102 11-27-2007 07:52 PM

does ftp\'s ironman status substitute having no rakeback?

I found out that they have bonus's and other perks if u achieve one of the ironman status. Does it substitute not having rakeback at ftp?

oober 11-27-2007 07:54 PM

Re: does ftp\'s ironman status substitute having no rakeback?

Its better then nothing, but RB is still a better value over all...

1p0kerboy 11-27-2007 07:56 PM

Not even close.

DMoogle 11-27-2007 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

MicroBob 11-27-2007 08:13 PM

well, it partly substitutes for it.
Not sure how many bonuses you get for it etc but I would be surprised if IronMan status ended up being better than 10% RB value.
My hunch is that it is probably worth 5% RB value or less but I really haven't looked at it very closely.

DMoogle 11-27-2007 08:24 PM

Based on experience and rough figures in my head, making Ironman each month (and take medals instead of play the donkament), with the end-of-the-year promotion they just announced the other day I think the entire thing works out to be around $200/month, which if you play the minimum required to make Ironman works out to around 6% rakeback. Before the end-of-the-year bonus, it was more like 3%.

Playing more than the minimum makes it more complicated, especially because of the bonus medals you can get day-by-day.

Again, this is a very rough estimate.

Tryptamean 11-27-2007 08:29 PM

gay, I guess I'm still waiting for a reason to play there

demon102 11-27-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya serously man, Id like to play there but F ftp if I cant get any kind of rakeback

LeapFrog 11-27-2007 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya serously man, Id like to play there but F ftp if I cant get any kind of rakeback

[/ QUOTE ]

Ryanj37 11-28-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Based on experience and rough figures in my head, making Ironman each month (and take medals instead of play the donkament), with the end-of-the-year promotion they just announced the other day I think the entire thing works out to be around $200/month, which if you play the minimum required to make Ironman works out to around 6% rakeback. Before the end-of-the-year bonus, it was more like 3%.

Playing more than the minimum makes it more complicated, especially because of the bonus medals you can get day-by-day.

Again, this is a very rough estimate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the end of year bonus? Do you recieve it at the end of the nominal year or after 12 months of being an iron man?