Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   I need my Brandi Hawbacker fix (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528731)

bronx bomber 10-22-2007 04:50 PM

I need my Brandi Hawbacker fix

While checking the WPA (World Poker Assn) for updates on the Absolute scandal I went into their forum listing to see if there was anything posted. Nothing about absolute but I noticed that Brandi was commenting in their Ethics and Integrity Forum. As you must be a member to read the forums, I was wondering if anyone who is could post her wisdom on the subject. I feel lost and betrayed by this ongoing Absolute scandal, and need her guidance in these times of need. I need a laugh.
Also, if anyone has any additional nude pics of her, feel free to post a link(remember to label NSFW).
Have a nice day.

GiantWalleye 10-22-2007 04:52 PM

Re: I need my Brandi Hawbacker fix

I just want the rediculously long brandi thread that brought me to 2+2 back. Can someone at least get me a picture of that owl saying ORLY.

Xss 10-22-2007 04:54 PM

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../o_rly_owl.jpg

this one ?

GiantWalleye 10-22-2007 04:57 PM

yes that one. thank you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Benedict 10-22-2007 08:05 PM

I miss Brandi's contributions to this forum.

She gave us a look at poker players (mostly herself, admittedly) from a social perspective, and in alleged first-person. I think it was a welcome addition to mathematical adoration of +ev machines like Brian Townsend or even Barry Greenstein (when I grow up he is gonna be my dad), and the sideline speculation about the less pristine players' habits/bankrolls/whatever.

The BBV side of me also insists that I point out that she was more than a little easy on the eye, regardless of subjective analyses with references to other women who have once (or more) picked up cards, and her mental balance (or lack thereof).

I think her contributions were valuable in a way that has not been filled by a replacement yet, and so she is missed, by me at least.

I open the floor to ridicule/ban/allegations of being Brandi/Julio Iglesias.

wattascoop 10-22-2007 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I miss Brandi's contributions to this forum.

She gave us a look at poker players (mostly herself, admittedly) from a social perspective, and in alleged first-person. I think it was a welcome addition to mathematical adoration of +ev machines like Brian Townsend or even Barry Greenstein (when I grow up he is gonna be my dad), and the sideline speculation about the less pristine players' habits/bankrolls/whatever.

The BBV side of me also insists that I point out that she was more than a little easy on the eye, regardless of subjective analyses with references to other women who have once (or more) picked up cards, and her mental balance (or lack thereof).

I think her contributions were valuable in a way that has not been filled by a replacement yet, and so she is missed, by me at least.

I open the floor to ridicule/ban/allegations of being Brandi/Julio Iglesias.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a tl;dr level.

Raisor 10-22-2007 09:12 PM

who's brandi?

breitling996 10-22-2007 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who's brandi?

[/ QUOTE ]
History, and thank u good lord

Johnny Hughes 10-22-2007 09:33 PM

In my autumn years, I find I live a more intellectual life, reading contemporary history, some good fiction, and all I can find about Brandi. I am outlining a novel based on a character like her, and yes, she is always on my mind. Someone could form a national Brandi fan club, with membership cards, T-shirts, and an annual convention in either South Georgia or Las Vegas. Are there any recorded songs about Brandi and TwoPlusTwo?

prohornblower 10-22-2007 09:35 PM

Brandi has boobs.