Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Im just bad at props? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481895)

Apathy 08-20-2007 05:21 AM

Im just bad at props?

I really think im a pretty decent prop bettor. Im pretty sure im up a bunch life time but there are a bunch of situations im prestented with where i can make easy money but im not bothered. everyone knows about how i lost a bet for doing 1k pushups in a day.

I could have done that but the 4k swing i guess wasnt enough motivatonv or maybe i couldnt have done it

now tonigth i am sitting at a laptop. i am in a diff city and someone told me i would get 100 for eating to pieces of deep dish pizza b4 i go to bed. I am not hungry. the pizza has olives on the top that i would have to eat. i hat olives. these are the facts.

i am not so much sober but somehow i write better then dan bright. Do i have to eat the pizza so i can donate this money to charity or w/e or can i sleep with a clear consicounous?

its a freeroll

rothko 08-20-2007 05:24 AM

Re: Im just bad at props?

eat the pizza and buy me a taco, obv.

rothko 08-20-2007 05:26 AM

also, who's the fn moran offering the hundo? that guy is the one sucking at prop bets.

"dude, i double dare you to eat pizza before going to bed. zomg!"

"no wai, dude, that's insane!"

Apathy 08-20-2007 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also, who's the fn moran offering the hundo? that guy is the one sucking at prop bets.

"dude, i double dare you to eat pizza before going to bed. zomg!"

"no wai, dude, that's insane!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!

its IRieguy we are in chicago for a friends wedding and i feel like anyone who would offer this prop up should have it lost right? or am i wrong? he obv did it cause he figured i wouldnt do it then he ould make fun of me

TBag 08-20-2007 06:23 AM

A $100 freeroll to eat two slices of pizza and you're considering not doing it?

Are you serious?

citanul 08-20-2007 09:11 AM

a;lskdha;sldasa my cell phone sucks. my phone was off when you called and so i just got the message this morning? wtf. i'm assuming you leave this morning or some nonsense?

Lurker. 08-20-2007 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A $100 freeroll to eat two slices of pizza and you're considering not doing it?

Are you serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
it's deep dish pizza douchebag

tylerg 08-20-2007 01:01 PM

ill give u 100 cents for a slice--and then kick u in the balls out of jealousy that ur baller enoghu to consider passing upa free 100

Irieguy 08-21-2007 12:48 PM

I would just like the record to clearly show that I offered Apathy $100 to eat 2 pieces of pizza and he only had 2 bites. I knew that he wouldn't do it, so yes, the only reason I offered it was so that I could make fun of him.

Also I did 1000 pushups in 24 hours and Apathy couldn't do that either.

I've decided to quit my job and become a professional Apathy pwner.

Irieguy

PS-Apathy was so drunk when he posted that i'm quite surprised he was able to power up his laptop and log on. It's a little bit of a beat for me that I didn't know he was going to do that cuz I would've bet him a hundo that he couldn't post about this without a spelling error.

Dominic 08-21-2007 12:55 PM

lololol....don't worry, Apathy...at least you're not as bad as Good2Cu at props...I think I supported myself on prop bets with him the first week of the WSOP.

But you really couldn't eat 2 slices of pizza for $100? This and the fact you couldn't do 1000 pushups when Irieguy could is making me suspect that maybe you have caught teh ghey.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]