Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Bodog Football; In-Game Betting! Please Respond!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541854)

Faceman 11-09-2007 02:06 AM

Bodog Football; In-Game Betting! Please Respond!!!

I have made over 10K betting on football games on Bodog Live so far this season. I can't comprehend that other people aren't cashing in on this, but no one posts about it on 2+2 or responds to my posts. Who else is live betting? Do you know of any other sites that are offering this? Let me know!

bills217 11-09-2007 02:09 AM

Re: Bodog Football; In-Game Betting! Please Respond!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I have made over 10K betting on football games on Bodog Live so far this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

You come here to post about a measly 10k? Most of the regulars on this forum have made at least six figures live betting on Bodog, n00b.

Faceman 11-09-2007 02:17 AM

I am not here to boast. I am still trying to build a bankroll. However, it would be nice to compare notes on the in-game betting. ex: are you betting only kickoff's and punts? do you bet no score/ first down? etc.

Porkchop Express 11-09-2007 02:25 AM

Never tried it but sounds interesting, what are the best bets to make?

Faceman 11-09-2007 02:33 AM

They offer in-game betting for football, basketball, and baseball. In my opinion football is the only one that you can profit over the long haul. You can only bet up to $100 per play. I have made most of my money on kickoffs and punts (where you pick the over/under line that that receiving team will start their drive). I have also made some money betting first down/no first down; and no score. Check it out and post your thoughts. They are offering a live football game every day this week and multiple games on Saturday and Sunday.

h_ven 11-09-2007 03:15 AM

Are extra points and 25 yard field goals at -5000 +EV?

Faceman 11-09-2007 03:22 AM

It is true that many of the lines aren't worth betting. However, in the West Virginia game tonight, the over/under line posted for the punts did not properly account for the average length of either punter. The line starts at -115, and moves up as the wagers come in. So I had several positive expectation bets.

siccjay 11-09-2007 04:32 AM

I have messed around with it a bit, but in no way do I know what is +EV and what is not. I am interested in hearing more about it though.

MyTurn2Raise 11-09-2007 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have made over 10K betting on football games on Bodog Live so far this season. I can't comprehend that other people aren't cashing in on this, but no one posts about it on 2+2 or responds to my posts. Who else is live betting? Do you know of any other sites that are offering this? Let me know!

[/ QUOTE ]

no one posts about it because they don't want their golden goose killed

Faceman 11-09-2007 05:40 AM

I see there is some doubt here, but if you watch some games and look at the lines you will see several bets per game that you believe will win 55+% of the time. One prime example is on kick-offs at the end of the half. The line makers do not compensate enough for the fact that teams will often squib kick at the end of a half. So the starting line may be placed at the 27 yd line (-115). But you know that at least 60% of the time, the starting line will be higher that the 27. Not always. But you will definetely show a profit over time. Again, you can only bet $100 per play. But there are several plays like this. I made $424 in the West Virgina game last night. And with 8-11 live betting football games offered each week. There are strong possibilities.