Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Boosted J 100% No Risk Threads (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=451979)

Dids 07-15-2007 10:05 PM

Boosted J 100% No Risk Threads

Boosted is tired of being called a scammer in NVG.

I never really paid attention to those threads.

Any of you that did, can you give me some impression as to how accurate that accusation was?

El Diablo 07-15-2007 10:24 PM

Re: Boosted J 100% No Risk Threads

Dibs,

Hustled/misled guy out of 60k
What Boosted did
Scammed/ripped off guy for 60k

It's somewhere in the middle. Only Boosted knows where on the spectrum it really is.

jman220 07-15-2007 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dibs,

Hustled/misled guy out of 60k
What Boosted did
Scammed/ripped off guy for 60k

It's somewhere in the middle. Only Boosted knows where on the spectrum it really is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this assessment. He led someone to believe that he was somehow entering a "risk-free" staking deal when it was anything but. He deserves whatever negative press he gets.

nation 07-16-2007 12:11 AM

he deserves all the heat, that guy has no integrity based on the thread and his own responses.

daryn 07-16-2007 01:06 AM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTED!!!!!!!

Dids 07-16-2007 02:11 AM

Thanks guys.

Official Dids ruling, he gets no sympathy.

Can I tell him that for 2K I'll delete threads that make him unhappy. My doorknob with money radar tells me he might go for it!

Mike Haven 07-16-2007 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I tell him that for 2K I'll delete threads that make him unhappy. My doorknob with money radar tells me he might go for it!

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be abusing your position, Dids. Don't do it, just because you think he would pay you.

4_2_it 07-16-2007 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be abusing your position, Dids. Don't do it, just because you think he would pay you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids,

I can't believe you didn't offer Haven his usual 25% cut before posting that. Poor form there.

Gildwulf 07-16-2007 09:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks guys.

Official Dids ruling, he gets no sympathy.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a 100% no risk ruling.

Mike Haven 07-16-2007 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids,

I can't believe you didn't offer Haven his usual 25% cut before posting that. Poor form there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

Do it for the Christmas Fund.