Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Stars Bet Pot AHK ? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=237924)

Reef 10-16-2006 06:11 PM

Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

searched briefly and didn't see anything. Is there a stars betpot AHK in the works? thanks

CASSHERN 10-16-2006 06:16 PM

Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

it will be available soon

_dave_ 10-16-2006 06:52 PM

It may even be today [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But I think tomorrow is now a much more realistic prospect - I had planned to work on it all day today, but got called in to work this morning [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I am doing it now, it is very, very nearly working perfect - testing at all table sizes takes considerable time, though.

Good news is that (for the most part) it now works on *any* sized table. Took some time, that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Won't be much longer to wait [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

jaminbird 10-16-2006 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Good news is that (for the most part) it now works on *any* sized table. Took some time, that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, thank you so much for all your effort.

oreopimp 10-16-2006 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It may even be today [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But I think tomorrow is now a much more realistic prospect - I had planned to work on it all day today, but got called in to work this morning [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I am doing it now, it is very, very nearly working perfect - testing at all table sizes takes considerable time, though.

Won't be much longer to wait [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

dave you are a god (or goddess if thats your flavor). remember, if you ever decide to go woman on us, I will give u glorious postop babies.

dont be shy about donations.

AEKDBet 10-16-2006 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

dave you are god

[/ QUOTE ]

SharpObject 10-16-2006 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

dave you are god

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RippedNReady 10-17-2006 09:46 PM

bump

Wools 10-21-2006 12:02 AM

Any news on this? I'd gladly make a small donation.

_dave_ 10-21-2006 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Any news on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

BetPot for Stars script is as of right now working perfectly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have spent all of my coding time this week working on Stras functions, and it is no (I think) good.

I just did 2 hours of 12 tabling 6-max with autobet on, there were no pot-size calculation errors, and that's good enough for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I has originally hoped to post the code at the start of this week, and yesterday hoped it would be don by no, but lol not quite ready yet... While I hate to keep you all waiting, I would hate even more to post code that does not work properly and costs 2p2ers money.

A little more testing, and the integration of all other sites still needs to be done, with any luck I will post the new Multi Site BetPot script tomorrow [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.