Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Which Presidential Candidates do you like? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537375)

STA654 11-03-2007 03:24 AM

Which Presidential Candidates do you like?

Which Presidential Candidates would you be happy to see winning the white house?

AlexM 11-03-2007 03:58 AM

Re: Which Presidential Candidates do you like?

Gee, I wonder who's gonna win this poll.

Ron Burgundy 11-03-2007 04:20 AM

I'm getting sick of this same pole every week. I'm gonna start voting for Alan Keyes in all of them.

plzleenowhammy 11-03-2007 05:17 AM

a real nailbiter...

Howard Beale 11-03-2007 05:43 AM

Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas currently featured in the movie 'American Gangster' both endorse Rudy Giuliani for President. I've said before that I support him because he's the most honest, 'real person' candidate which makes him attractive to me. Every politician has got some politician in him but Rudy seems to have less. I hope he wins.

STA654 11-03-2007 07:31 AM

According to this poll, Ron Paul should win the Presidency quite easily.

AlexM 11-03-2007 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas currently featured in the movie 'American Gangster' both endorse Rudy Giuliani for President. I've said before that I support him because he's the most honest, 'real person' candidate which makes him attractive to me. Every politician has got some politician in him but Rudy seems to have less. I hope he wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've gotta be kidding. Other than possibly Hillary, he's the most politiciany of them all!

DblBarrelJ 11-03-2007 08:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a real nailbiter...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure, I think Hillary may make a comeback. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

pvn 11-03-2007 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've gotta be kidding. Other than possibly Hillary, he's the most politiciany of them all!

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

4 High 11-03-2007 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you follow politics at all or do you just skim mainstream headlines? Rudy is horrible and is certainly as politican as anyone in the game.