Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   You used pokerstars concierge service?? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546299)

Raist0000 11-14-2007 07:13 PM

You used pokerstars concierge service??

People who got pokerstars concierge services with 186000FPP, give some feedback.

What kind of things you can ask for? Pokerstars attended you well? Are you going to repeat?

Thanks!

freecard4all 11-14-2007 07:14 PM

Re: You used pokerstars concierge service??

[ QUOTE ]
What kind of things you can ask for?

[/ QUOTE ]
anything (legal)

PTjvs 11-14-2007 07:17 PM

Obviously they wouldn't give you money, but would they get you gold bullion?

jvs

freecard4all 11-14-2007 07:20 PM

AFAIK you can ask really everything but if you ask cash (or euro or ruble or maybe oil [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) then the price won't be as good as a space holiday...

Kirg 11-15-2007 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously they wouldn't give you money, but would they get you gold bullion?

jvs

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone posted in BBV (with pictures) that he requested and received gold coins. I do however believe that Pokerstars has said since then they will not do this anymore.

chiTown22 11-16-2007 05:52 PM

So you simply request something with a cost of up to $3000 and it is sent to you?

I have also read that you buy something and send them a copy of the reciepts and they reemburse you.

I have read bits of information here and there but have yet to get a clear understanding.

freecard4all 11-16-2007 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So you simply request something with a cost of up to $3000 and it is sent to you?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes (you can request something for more but you have to have enough points)

[ QUOTE ]
I have also read that you buy something and send them a copy of the reciepts and they reemburse you.

[/ QUOTE ]
I doubt.

You best option is: just pick up something and ask them what's the price (in FPPs). You'll get detailed explanation.

Bobo Fett 11-16-2007 08:59 PM

I've never used the service, but I've read enough threads to be fairly sure Freecard is wrong on this. I believe you DO buy things, send in the receipts, and get your money.

I'd suggest doing a search in the Zoo (Internet Gambling), there have been extensive threads on this. Try the search function with "+conicerge -re:" (without the quote marks), make sure to adjust the time frame.

KLJ 11-16-2007 11:33 PM

what do you want? pokerstars VIP service is A+, IMO (thanks scottY)

Acemanhattan 11-24-2007 03:04 AM

not only can you send them bills, but you can also use the service for LESS than the full concierge ammt. Recently I had a doctors bill due, I think around $2400. I sent them my doctors bill, and a few days later they cashed out $2600 worth of points and credited my account. Im not sure why they gave me more, maybe they just do round ammounts or something, but from what I have heard you can use the service, for as low as $500 worth of fpps. Also heard that this service may dissapear Jan 1