Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Ask tuq. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=521651)

Mike Haven 10-15-2007 11:38 AM

Re: Ask tuq.

I envisaged this as an "Ask tuq ATFs" thread.

Somehow, he seems to have steered it round to becoming "Ask tuq ATt"; but, if it makes him happy, then so be it. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

tuq 10-15-2007 12:27 PM

Mike,

I agree, but people just asked random, non-ATF-related questions and I answered. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

CallMeIshmael 10-15-2007 12:34 PM

tuq,

just to clarify: was that RJ? Or, if not, do you know who sent you the PM?

Also, what caused the tuq/RJ problems? (dont be lame, and say like "he sucks," even if you you believe. was there a particular point where it blew up)

tuq 10-15-2007 12:53 PM

CMI,

No, definitely not RJ. And yes I know who sent it to me.

Er, I'd definitely prefer not to rehash the RJ stuff in great detail. Cliff's Notes: I found his derailing of some threads by being argumentative extremely annoying, it put me on tilt and made me an annoying poster, he put me on ignore, I challenged him to Survivor, it never happened blah blah blah. He may or may not be banned at the moment but if he's not he would probably agree with me that this version of events is fairly accurate.

XXXNoahXXX 10-15-2007 01:05 PM

tuq,

can you create a new acronym that can then be used throughout the forums and possibly beyond?

this would just expand your legacy ldo imo

Jeff_B 10-15-2007 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you keep it gangsta?

Edit: Why is this thread in ATF?

Does Mike Haven have a crush on you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its funny that your third question answers the second [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

TheRover 10-15-2007 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CMI,

No, definitely not RJ. And yes I know who sent it to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

spill the damn beans.

tuq 10-15-2007 04:09 PM

LOL, good old AngryRover. Probably extra angry now that Jack Cust's season is over and BFF kyleb is taking some time off.

I really can't disclose who it is, but believe me it's a challenger to keep it a secret. In fact if we made a wager about whether I could keep it under wraps, I would certainly lose and then not pay. Hope this helps.

offTopic 10-15-2007 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, good old AngryRover. Probably extra angry now that Jack Cust's season is over and BFF kyleb is taking some time off.

I really can't disclose who it is, but believe me it's a challenger to keep it a secret. In fact if we made a wager about whether I could keep it under wraps, I would certainly lose and then not pay. Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

ell oh ell

Wetdog 10-15-2007 04:40 PM

rug

Will you ever make up your mind about who you are for in any sporting event?