Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Brag: How I'm Spending My FPP Points (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=423270)

PattdownManiac 06-08-2007 07:10 PM

Brag: How I\'m Spending My FPP Points

Does this look sweet http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/store/moneymaker-coin/ or what? I really enjoyed watching it on tv, and now I want something to commemorate that special moment, so I will never forget! What better to glance at on my wall as I'm playing, but a reminder to be my best, and the best things will happen to me!

mbillie1 06-08-2007 07:11 PM

Re: Brag: How I\'m Spending My FPP Points

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a huge beat

whoisthedrizzle 06-08-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a huge beat

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, do you not know what it takes to be the best?

To be the best you have to beat the best. Or at least get his likeness engraved on a commemorative coin.

popeye18 06-08-2007 07:16 PM

Jesus christ, just when i think your posts cant get any worse or less funny you pull out this [censored].

whoisthedrizzle 06-08-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus christ, just when i think your posts cant get any worse or less funny you pull out this [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you singling this thread out just to rag on Jesus Christ? I mean honestly, you're probably right that he isn't very funny, but he died for your sins so the least you could do is laugh at a few of his jokes.

popeye18 06-08-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you singling this thread out just to rag on Jesus Christ? I mean honestly, you're probably right that he isn't very funny, but he died for your sins so the least you could do is laugh at a few of his jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im jewish and hitler is the decendent of jesus christ.

whoisthedrizzle 06-08-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a Jew? That's cool, so was JC.

popeye18 06-08-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your in my top 5 bbv4l posters.

EricW 06-08-2007 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep your hands to yourself BUCKO; Drizzle is mine.

popeye18 06-08-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep your hands to yourself BUCKO; Drizzle is mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill have a penis measuring contest with you. Winner gets drizzle.