Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The Official Rio Room Jam-Pack Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=417051)

Larry David 06-01-2007 03:27 AM

The Official Rio Room Jam-Pack Thread

I'm looking for anywhere between 1 and 15 people to share a room with at Rio for their rate of $129 and $199 on the weekeneds or w/e they are. If we get the full 16 people, it will only be $8 and $12 a night respectively per person. Post in this thread if you are interested.

title changed by *TT* because someone found it offensive

bav 06-01-2007 03:51 AM

Re: The Official Rio Room Jam-Pack Thread

u R inSAnE! 16 people in a room with one bed and one shower? And you better damn well hope you get one of the BIG rooms at Rio and not one of the little things they still label as "suite" but which has no right at all to be called anything but a nice size hotel room. I've been in HUGE Rio rooms that coulda held 4 king size beds. And I've been in SMALL Rio rooms that the king bed did a good job filling most of the available space.

Michael Davis 06-01-2007 04:19 AM

WTF is your problem? Seriously, you must be the biggest skinflint in the world. Just don't go if you're this worried about cost.

Otherwise, since you evidently will have a van, just pony up 30 bucks a night (or less) and stay at a piece of crap like Circus Circus or, failing that, one of the really ugly joints downtown. Better than a parking lot and probably better than sharing a decent room with 15 people.

-Michael

lippy 06-01-2007 04:43 AM

Wow, if I end up going at the end of June I'm definitely going to PM you to see if your hell hole has vacancy for a few nights. Only because it would be a very interesting experience.

*TT* 06-01-2007 10:23 AM

LD - How about a $40/night stay on Freemont with one friend?

thebeebster 06-01-2007 10:35 AM

wow larry.....wow.

rgold79 06-01-2007 10:56 AM

I'm trying to figure out what was offensive and had to be edited out. My best guess is maybe it bore some similarity to comments that got Reggie White in trouble a while back.

googleit123 06-01-2007 11:53 AM

Just don't sleep- save the $$$ [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Larry David 06-01-2007 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to figure out what was offensive and had to be edited out. My best guess is maybe it bore some similarity to comments that got Reggie White in trouble a while back.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, one free night in our room if you can figure it out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

bav 06-01-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, one free night in our room if you can figure it out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Does he have to figure out all the PiC pieces in the original, or can he guess just one and get a free night?