Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

traz 04-10-2007 06:18 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I guess there's no choice but to vote fcbl, since bram decided not to peek him, but I really think it's terrible.

I don't think fcbl is bad, and if bram had peeked him it would allow us to possibly move on to better lynches.

I'm leaving now, but if somehow something else gets going by nightfall I might be around.

Voting me is also pretty bad, especially if I'm right about fcbl. It'll mean I die today, then fcbl tomorrow, and then uh oh time

KyrosMother 04-10-2007 06:46 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Theory 1 - there are two evils left (I am deducing this from the vote the other day. I simply cannot fathom 2 villagers voting #3. It's bad enough 1 villager did [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]).

Theory 2 - one is the GF. The other one is "cloaked" and peeks as villager.

Theory 3 - The "cloaked" evil probably happened later in the game, making theBram's earlier peeks more valid. (yes, I realize this is somewhat self-serving....). But remember, powers developed as the game wore on.

Theory 4 - FCBL isn't one of the evils, but I really, really wish theBram would peek him.


Traz

Zurvan 04-10-2007 07:47 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Bluff > the options

Thebram 04-10-2007 08:01 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
fcbl is really the only option today

FCBLComish 04-10-2007 08:02 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
fcbl is really the only option today

[/ QUOTE ]

Who did you peek and why did you peek them?

GetThere1Time 04-10-2007 08:04 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[1] Bluffblank voted for Fcblcomish
[0] boiler_bd voted for Traz
[3] Fcblcomish voted for Traz
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Traz
[0] Kyrosmother voted for Traz
[0] Thebram voted for Fcblcomish
<font color="red"> [4] Traz voted for Fcblcomish </font>
[0] Zurvan voted for Bluffblank

Thebram 04-10-2007 08:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fcbl is really the only option today

[/ QUOTE ]

Who did you peek and why did you peek them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I peeked someone as an ordinary merc.
I peeked them because, I hadnt peeked them before.
I peeked them because I didnt like the idea of peeking the 'obvious' choice.
I peeked them because even if I had seen you as an ordinary merc, I'd still rather kill you than some of the others remaining.

GetThere1Time 04-10-2007 08:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Also, I may not be around at nightfall. It's still at 9.

KyrosMother 04-10-2007 08:12 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
theBram,

Assume you peeked FCBL as villager for a moment. Why not Traz over FCBL? I suspect Traz a lot more than FCBL right now....

Thebram 04-10-2007 08:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Bluff &gt; the options

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me go "woah".

To me, it looked like zurvan saw division in our voting, and is hoping we lynch traz without having to vote for him himself.

I think this leaving the seer alive strategy shows a level of wolf sophistication few are capable of.
Zurvan or traz would be my votes for that.

However, traz has had an absentness about him that while he could be faking as a wolf, is slightly more likely to be genuine as a villager.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.