Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Jeremy517 04-06-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">How is bram still alive? peek?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">There is obviously just the godfather left, and he is looking for the corruptible villager. I think it is safe to assume that xoom was the non-godfather wolf.</font>

GetThere1Time 04-06-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Votes can be in black

Night will be at 9 still unless there's an overwhelming movement for otherwise since the thread has been opening late.

Jeremy517 04-06-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
traz

Thebram 04-06-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">How is bram still alive? peek?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> My best guess is that they are going after the CV first. If they hit him, then they'll have to kill me next.
I asked, and right now I peek the CV as ordinary. But once turned, I would peek him as evil. </font>

Thebram 04-06-2007 11:34 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">How is bram still alive? peek?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">There is obviously just the godfather left, and he is looking for the corruptible villager. I think it is safe to assume that xoom was the non-godfather wolf.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> If xoom was:
ordinary evil - The godfather can be anyone I peeked or didnt peek

godfather - the remaining evil has to be someone I didnt peek

ordinary villager - the godfather could be someone I did or did not peek, and there's still an ordinary evil that I didnt peek

I still believe our best course of action is to finish off the unknowns which at this point is only

</font>
fcbl
mark

Zurvan 04-06-2007 11:54 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
fcbl

Boiler_bd 04-06-2007 12:01 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
mark,

Zurvan 04-06-2007 12:16 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">

I'm not gonna be around much today. Probably leaving in 30 minutes or so, and gone until after nightfall.

I'll leave my vote on FCBL, I think he's a slightly better choice than Mark, though I won't cry if mark goes instead.

</font>

Boiler_bd 04-06-2007 12:33 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> mark -&gt; fcbl -&gt; traz IMO. </font>

Thebram 04-06-2007 12:34 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> mark -&gt; fcbl -&gt; traz IMO. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> why traz? </font>


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.