Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   registered sex offender (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537474)

Anadrol 50 11-03-2007 09:20 AM

registered sex offender

I was looking on the internet database and found there is a registered sex offender living three blocks away from me. He molested a lot of kids. I dont have any kids, but it feels weird having this dude here. Anybody in a similar situation?

istewart 11-03-2007 09:33 AM

Re: registered sex offender

I think everybody is in a similar situation.

pookvis 11-03-2007 10:35 AM

did he give out candy on halloween?

prohornblower 11-03-2007 11:13 AM

There is a website that shows where they're all at. They are all over the place, man. YOu can't get away. The uplifting news is that many of them are registered because they fooled around with a 16 year old girl when they were 18 or whatever.

Not all of them are Chester-the-child-molesters.

Henry17 11-03-2007 11:26 AM

If you live anywhere close to the downtown of a major city you'll have at least one registered sex offender within 5kms of you. The worst I've seen was 49 within a 5 km radius.

DING-DONG YO 11-03-2007 11:29 AM

There's 5 of them in an apt complex 1 mile from my house. It doesn't bother me too much b/c I do/will keep a very close eye on my kids.

And as another poster said, the vast majority of these guys got caught with a 15-16 y/o when they were in their early 20s or something. Much fewer of them are the true molestors going after little kids.

tabako 11-03-2007 11:31 AM

Just looked on the website, and 5 of them live in an apartment building 2 blocks from where I live.

suzzer99 11-03-2007 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is a website that shows where they're all at. They are all over the place, man. YOu can't get away. The uplifting news is that many of them are registered because they fooled around with a 16 year old girl when they were 18 or whatever.

Not all of them are Chester-the-child-molesters.

[/ QUOTE ]

The great thing about CA is there's about 5 on every block, and you really can't tell wtf they did. Almost every one says "lewd and lascivious acts with a minor" or something like that. Like it might be kind of nice to know if it was a niece or girlfriend's kid, or one of those 18-16 things, or if they grabbed some kid off the street and molested them in their van. Thanks CA for making the whole thing pretty much useless, while still scaring the crap out of us.

qwnu 11-03-2007 11:53 AM

I thought this was going to be an "Ask Me About Being A..." thread. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

sapol 11-03-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was going to be an "Ask Me About Being A..." thread. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.....my first question would've been "did u get busted by chris hansen?"