Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

scorer 06-27-2007 06:20 AM

Re: Person to person transfers.

yeah i spoke to metsmaniac as he pm'd me asking me about doccjr if i ever did a trade with as he listed me as a reference. I don't do transfers..i have only done 2 ever..one was with a scammer and thanks to full tilt i got my money back. Im livid that somebody would mention anybody as a refeence when they have never ever done a trade with them. Point is, check references via pm or aim to see if it in fact they have done a trade with so and so. Some poster doccjr tells metsmaniac that he did a trade with a scorer or score some time ago...dude i have no idea who the heck you are..doccjr...good luck metsmaniac and keep us updated in this thread of your outcome.

Mike Haven 06-27-2007 08:03 AM

d0nkaments = JackFaust11

Edit: I've unbanned d0nkaments after PM correspondence as it appears there were some misunderstandings of events.

Mike Haven 06-27-2007 08:06 AM

You can post the details of the alleged scam, the Twoplustwo posting-name and the two sites' playing-names. No real life info.

scorer 06-27-2007 09:10 AM

interesting tidbit here, poster docccjr is alleged to not have completed transfer..he also posted that the guy who scammed me vegas_vip tried to scam him..im thinking that vegas_vip=docccjr

pokersox112 06-27-2007 10:43 AM

No one is interested in a piece of my $160,000?
I'll send first.

ALLEN BOND 06-27-2007 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll send first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make it $320,000 and you got a taker.

pokersox112 06-27-2007 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll send first.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you're kidding, but I'm serious and would have figured people would jump at the idea of free money. Obviously, I will not transfer it all at once.
Anyone?

cardman 06-27-2007 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll send first.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you're kidding, but I'm serious and would have figured people would jump at the idea of free money. Obviously, I will not transfer it all at once.
Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Post a screenshot of your Party account and funds. This won't be 100% proof because image files can be edited but it's better than nothing.

pkrblog 06-27-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll send first.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Post a screenshot of your Party account and funds. This won't be 100% proof because image files can be edited but it's better than nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he is sending first what diff does it make?

metsmaniac823 06-27-2007 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
interesting tidbit here, poster docccjr is alleged to not have completed transfer..he also posted that the guy who scammed me vegas_vip tried to scam him..im thinking that vegas_vip=docccjr

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no proof of this. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm in the process of e-mailing Absolute Poker and Pokerstars. The 2+2 user is "docccjr", though I very much doubt he will ever log in again anyway. He claimed to have a reference, scorer, that I failed to check ahead of time (lesson #1 for everyone out there). The proposed transaction was I send him $210 on AP, he sends me $200 on Stars. I sent him his money, he never sent it back. I have proof of the transfer and the PMs that we exchanged. Right now, I'm not going to include any more specific details until I hear back from Absolute Poker.