Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

CCx 06-25-2007 08:57 PM

Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
Looking to get $1700 from FT to Stars. Will pay vig - established posters with references only please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got this taken care of, no longer need.

Pitmaster 06-25-2007 10:46 PM

Scammed by member pkrblog, it's been over a day now. I posted looking for a $450 swap, he said he could do it, I sent $25 first, he sends irate messages asking why I did not send the whole thing at once and that the deal was $450 for $450, I asked for my $25 back on either site, it's been over 24 hours now.

pnutquaker 06-25-2007 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey folks, I'd really appreciate some help with the 100 to transfer from UB to Stars. Obviously with being a new poster I assumed I'd be transfering first, and will pay 10%. Please PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone please help me with this? I don't see any potential problem/risk since I will send first. I'll also up it to 15%.

sean25 06-25-2007 11:19 PM

Anybody in LA want to do and In person transfer? Looking for 10-12k cash, I have ftp money.

We would obviously meet in person and I would transfer on my laptop. I have no posts i know so if you need someone to vouch for me or something hopefully you know some regulars at the bike 500nl game cause most of them will know me. I could do as little as 5k if you want but less then that isn't really worth it for me. PM me if interesnted

pkrblog 06-25-2007 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Scammed by member pkrblog, it's been over a day now. I posted looking for a $450 swap, he said he could do it, I sent $25 first, he sends irate messages asking why I did not send the whole thing at once and that the deal was $450 for $450, I asked for my $25 back on either site, it's been over 24 hours now.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF who are you?

Post a screenshot of you sending my stars account money.

You should be banned.

Clamper13 06-26-2007 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
teddy its a fine rule to have...

... people are going to get a false sense of security from it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will wonders ever cease! pkrblog and I agree on something!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be fairly easy to clear up.

pkrblog, simple question, did you enter into a trade agreement with Pitmaster?

I see that your reply screams that you did not, but humor me will ya. Simple yes or no anwer please.

One more thing, exactly how many transactions have you made on this site?

Oh yes, I almost forgot, any truth to the rumor that you have two screen names here?

pkrblog 06-26-2007 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see that your reply screams that you did not, but humor me will ya. Simple yes or no anwer please.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, any truth to the rumor that you have two screen names here?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No I never have even contacted this person before. That is why I requested a screenshot of his pokerstars cashier to prove what he says is true.

I have had 3 successful transactions on this site. And yes I do have two screenames, and do not deny it. I want one for posting and the other for this.

docccjr 06-26-2007 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

And yes I do have two screenames, and do not deny it. I want one for posting and the other for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.. So you dont screw up your "real" screename?

pkrblog 06-26-2007 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And yes I do have two screenames, and do not deny it. I want one for posting and the other for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.. So you dont screw up your "real" screename?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are both relatively new. I am getting sick and tired of being accused of things I have not done.

donk_down420 06-26-2007 02:15 AM

I need to get $400 over to Stars for ftp. Since I am new I will send first but only want to deal with someone who is reputable and has been on the site for a while. PM me if anyine can help me out.