Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

mbillie1 06-29-2007 10:48 PM

Re: Person to person transfers.

then i need to work on my robusto to get teh vig [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] lol

but hey it was worth a shot

pkrblog 06-29-2007 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
then i need to work on my robusto to get teh vig [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] lol

but hey it was worth a shot

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya you need a few refs to get both.

shdw01 06-29-2007 11:08 PM

Okay, I want PStars....have FTP...

I'm looking for $200-$300

ALLEN BOND 06-30-2007 04:44 AM

Hey I'am looking for $300 on FTP, PM me.

teddyFBI 06-30-2007 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
post how much you want xferred? if you're paying a vig (a fee for the transfer) i can transfer it for you. you send on ftp, i send back on stars... it's up to you though, since i have no references on here yet for xfers (eg i'm willing to do this only if there's a xfer fee i'm getting, so i can play donkngos lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

No one will send first AND pay you a vig. You get one or the other bub.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, no.
All the transfers I do require both a vig and the other person to send first. Mind u, i typically only swap with other high-vol. posters and for amounts > 5K.

Mike Haven 06-30-2007 06:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, how does this work? Never used 2+2 for transfers....if I have FTP and want stars what do I have to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the OP of this thread, for a start. Remember that many of the total strangers that PM you are possibly trying to scam you, especially, but not necessarily, if they are relatively new to the forums. Little if any assistance will be given by anyone if you are scammed, so make sure if you agree to transfer first it is an amount you can afford to lose.

"Let the buyer beware."

Scott Angel 06-30-2007 10:59 AM

Re: Person to person transfers. *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mike Haven

Oliver Nipples 06-30-2007 01:05 PM

I'll send $220 on Stars for $215 on UB. PM me.

ALLEN BOND 06-30-2007 01:45 PM

Looking for $100 on FTP till Monday, all my money is cash and cannot deposit today. Will pay 10% fee. I have traded with at least 10 people here and always A++++++

Wu36 06-30-2007 02:10 PM

i need to move a couple k from stars -> ftp. will send first to respected posters i trust. also willing to move smaller quantities i guess.