Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

hennnerz 08-14-2007 01:36 PM

Re: Person to person transfers.

My buddy xfered one of his old buddys $1k on stars for $1k in cash, but his old buddy has now done a runner keeping the $1k. They were meant to be seeing each other the next day, and because they were buddies he thought it was safe...obv not.

Does my buddy have any standing if he complains to stars about this guy, who isn't playing the account atm, as far as we can see. All conversations where over the phone apparently, so not much hardcore proof...

I don't have all the details, but my buddy isn't on 2p2 so I said I would ask around for him...any ideas of what he should do?

kiddcheckers 08-14-2007 01:49 PM

Have funds on Full Tilt looking for a few hundred quick cash out.

I transfer 250 tilt, you drop 250 in my epassporte? I know I could withdraw myself in this way, but it would take extra time and I've got some stuff to take care of. Would I be able to withdraw that w/ my ATM immediately?

Knowledgable and well known poster please let me know if this would work, how much juice you want etc....

kiddcheckers 08-14-2007 04:02 PM

Successful trade with Backspin, was very quick, reasonable vig. Will most definitely trade with again.

Thanks man.

Backspin20 08-14-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Successful trade with Backspin20, was very quick, reasonable vig. Will most definitely trade with again.

Thanks man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same with kidcheckers smooth transaction

wiggs73 08-14-2007 04:57 PM

All,

I'd like to get between 2 and 4k on Pacific (lol). I have Stars to trade.

I'm a mod, I've sent money to people before, and have a bunch of people that can vouch for me that I'm good for the money.

I'm not sending first, regardless of how many posts you have, etc.

Big thanks to anyone who can help.

bedsheets 08-14-2007 05:08 PM

Looking for $50 on PS. I am willing to send FTP $$$ first to respected posters. PM if interested.

Tking4unc 08-14-2007 05:34 PM

Just did a $50 transfer with Bedsheets, did the whole thing through PM here and it was an easy transaction, would recommend to anyone

bedsheets 08-14-2007 05:36 PM

same here. no problems and very quick.

kiddcheckers 08-14-2007 05:37 PM

just wanted to add that when I did my trade w/ backspin20 I figured the fee wrong and would have paid him double, but he corrected me.

Classy dude.

Backspin20 08-14-2007 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just wanted to add that when I did my trade w/ backspin20 I figured the fee wrong and would have paid him double, but he corrected me.

Classy dude.

[/ QUOTE ].

Tkx been a while since Ive been called "classy"