Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   FYP policy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546371)

istewart 11-14-2007 09:02 PM

FYP policy

I propose that users who do a "FYP" without putting the part of the post they fixed in bold receive a week long ban.

In addition to being a retarded move, I feel there is a strong correlation between doing this and being an awful poster. CharlieDontSurf is a net negative on these forums and just did it today, in the myspace thread.

Ty.

ItalianFX 11-14-2007 09:03 PM

Re: FYP policy

DcifrThs doesn't bold his FYPs and he's an awesome poster.

But I do agree, it's annoying, although a week long ban is lame.

Limesparks 11-14-2007 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I propose that users who do a "FYP" without putting the part of the post they fixed in bold receive a week long ban.

In addition to being a retarded move, I feel there is a strong correlation between doing this and being an awful poster. CharlieDontSurf is a net negative on these forums and just did it today, in the myspace thread.

Ty.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

istewart 11-14-2007 09:12 PM

Re: FYP policy *DELETED*

Post deleted by iron81

DonkeyKongSr 11-14-2007 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ATF is the best of all these forums. The responses in this thread will be awesome.

Ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

*TT* 11-14-2007 09:20 PM

istewart:

there is a policy against saying things like kill yourself, or die in a grease fire. The odd thing is - its actually enforced. Just thought you should know before your in over your head by accident. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

stabn 11-14-2007 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
istewart:

fall off a log and skin your knee [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Troll_Inc 11-14-2007 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
istewart:

kill yourself, or die in a grease fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT,

How can you say such things!?!? So mean..

ItalianFX 11-14-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DcifrThs doesn't bold his FYPs and he's an awesome poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are purposely attempting to level me, kill yourself.

If you really believe the above, kill yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you don't agree with him? I do and I enjoy reading what he posts. It is no level, but I do know on times he hasn't bolded what he fixed. I don't see where the level could have come into play. I was trying to be on your side. Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

BluffTHIS! 11-14-2007 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know usually when convicts get released on parole, they don't go around snitching on other persons and suggesting that they be incarcerated. Did your long ban so embitter you that you wish to visit that horrible punishment on others as a type of revenge on other posters?