Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   TOP CHEF - SEASON 3 (MIAMI) **Official Thread** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420521)

Aloysius 06-05-2007 02:12 PM

TOP CHEF - SEASON 3 (MIAMI) **Official Thread**

Top Chef - New Season Premieres June 13th

Thought I'd kick this off, I enjoy this show but have never bet on it, think I will do so this season depending on what's available.

Having watched my first episode of "Hell's Kitchen" last night... think I enjoy the format of "Top Chef" more (also TC contestant culinary skills seem far superior to HK contestants).

-Al

PokerImprov 06-06-2007 12:09 AM

Re: TOP CHEF - SEASON 3 (MIAMI) **Official Thread**

I am a HUGE fan of this show! I am super excited that they brought back the HOT HOT HOT host. Changing hosts to her was a smart move by the show. But I think Hell's kitchen head chef has a lot more personality which is a plus for that show. Top Chef puts a lot of stock into the contestants to fight among themselves.

Aloysius 06-14-2007 03:30 PM

Top Chef 3 Discussion Thread in OOT

(haha definitely not trying to divert traffic away from here, but just a heads up)

-Al

GrannyMae 06-14-2007 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(haha definitely not trying to divert traffic away from here, but just a heads up)

[/ QUOTE ]

i've never watched this show. i've heard it is great, and i used to be a chef. i'll check it out.

as far as duplicate discussions, it's not a big deal unless you guys make it a big deal.

Aloysius 06-14-2007 03:52 PM

Granny - you should definitely check it out. Especially considering you used to be a chef, the quality of contestants (culinary experience wise) vs. Hell's Kitchen is night and day.

Oh yeah, I don't think dupe threads in forums is an issue at all, especially considering this is primarily about wagering. It's just, you know, AIW4Lyfe, I want to make my loyalty known.

-Al

revots33 06-23-2007 01:31 PM

My 1st year watching Top Chef and I'm really liking it. Not as funny as Hell's Kitchen obv, but these are real chefs with real talent. My early favorites are the Asian guy and the woman caterer who was crying cause she missed her kid. (Don't know any of their names yet). I hope Bodog opens lines on this show!

Aloysius 07-19-2007 02:49 AM

OOT Top Chef 3 Discussion Threads:

Premiere

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5 (aired tonight, 7/18)

-Al

ALawPoker 08-25-2007 02:42 PM

So I guess the important question is... does anyone know anywhere that offers Top Chef betting?

Before last week's show I was willing to bet the farm on CJ, Trey, Casey, and Hung... since it seems like everyone else has extremely low shots of winning. I guess it's just as well that I didn't, since Trey went out. I still think it's basically down to the other 3 and would like to place a bet before more dead money gets eliminated.

MyTurn2Raise 08-26-2007 07:07 PM

Tre getting eliminated made me a sad panda

his overall game was good, but he did botch that challenge

seems like a good man overall