Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   giftcards.com trip report (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=337740)

SpeciesFlora 02-21-2007 04:50 PM

giftcards.com trip report

FWIW:

Yesterday, I bought a $100 Virtual Visa from giftcards.com for $102 at approx. 5:30 pm. It was available for use when I got home from work and dinner at around 8:30 pm. I made a $50 deposit on Stars that was immediately approved.

This seems to be the most convenient way to get money on a site. Hopefully I can keep up the concentration level so I'll have a withdrawal problem later on (I'm a B&M player that has online distraction issues).

ToNYlol 02-21-2007 05:56 PM

Re: giftcards.com trip report

Quite the opposite for me. Tried 2 different $500 purchases with my credit card and both had issues with my address, even though I've been residing in the same place for well over a year. The charges are pending on my credit limit though so I'm hoping they don't go through.

cat923 02-21-2007 06:02 PM

I purchased a gift card of $250 after midnight last night. Charged it to my credit card. Entire transaction cost $252, the $250 card and a $2 handling charge.

Home from work just now. I had emails waiting for me from giftcards. I followed the instructions and deposited the $250 at FTP. Accepted within 30 seconds.

Now that I know my way around their site it would take about 5 minutes or less to buy a virtual gift card.

VERY SATISFIED with this transaction!!!!!

JimmyGunz 02-21-2007 06:22 PM

u used this option and was very pleased, took about an hour to process

Fisti_Cuffs 02-21-2007 06:25 PM

Used this 2 weeks ago, bought a $300 card, $302 total charge. Put it on a debit card, took 2-3 hours to process

SpeciesFlora 02-21-2007 06:46 PM

Yeah, I don't think you're gonna get better than this for fees and convenience on a deposit.

sailorman 02-21-2007 06:50 PM

I have deposited over $500 with Giftcards.com, usually takes 3 hours max. Very good service, was happy with them and would use again.

cmstaab 02-21-2007 06:52 PM

Has anyone successfully used these to deposit at UB or into their Epassporte account?

pokerchap 02-21-2007 08:51 PM

I bought one at about 2 today so it has been roughly 6 hours and I haven't heard from them. On my CC it says the transactions went through though? Any way to check on my status? i didn't even get a receipt in my email or anything.

ToNYlol 02-21-2007 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I bought one at about 2 today so it has been roughly 6 hours and I haven't heard from them. On my CC it says the transactions went through though? Any way to check on my status? i didn't even get a receipt in my email or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might have the same issue I was experiencing. On your CC they didn't actually go through, they're just pending and subtracted from your credit limit. I bet if you call them they'll tell you there was an error somewhere the in validation process.