Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: Fat chick sex (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=469027)

pineapple888 08-04-2007 05:02 AM

OT: Fat chick sex

2+2ers, I need your advice.

Tonight, I had a man-date with Yugo. We had a nice, romantic dinner at a place recommended by SFB, then repaired to the bar next door, which SFB assured us was a cougar paradise. Yugo thought it was teh suck, so I had him drop me off, then I snuck back there.

The chicks were mostly ugly and old, but whatever. At least I wasn't sitting at home.

So I'm chillin', and three fat chicks wave me over. And I'm not talkin' pudgy. I'm talkin' outright fat. But young. And kinda pretty for fat chicks. And the fat is mostly in the hips and boobies, FWIW. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And the prettiest one starts diggin' me. And one thing leads to another, and we start making out. And she's into some really kinky stuff. Or so she says.

Then she sticks her tongue out and touches the underside of her chin. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Then she says she has no gag reflex. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Then she says I'm gonna have to take her out to dinner tomorrow (meaning Sat. evening) if I want to splooge in her presence. And if I do so, said splooge is guaranteed.

Now, some explanation is necessary here.

I've never been with a fat chick. I tried once, shortly before Irieguy's Christmas party, and I just couldn't figure out how to move all the excess flesh out of the way. So the deal was never consummated.

But now, I figure I have some experience at how to seal the deal. Or if that doesn't work, at least I get some devil tongue action.

So what's my move?

jgunnip 08-04-2007 05:04 AM

Re: OT: Fat chick sex

cliff notes? fat chicks give good head

jgunnip 08-04-2007 05:05 AM

zomg were you at the canyon. total cougar paradise

johnnybeef 08-04-2007 05:08 AM

Fat chicks are like mopeds; They are fun to ride til your friends see you.

Fuxl 08-04-2007 05:10 AM

fat chic
lotta shadow in the summer
warm in the winter

Ditch Digger 08-04-2007 05:16 AM

Lol at you not sealing the deal tonight. Seriously, if you are drunk it's fine but taking her out to f her is crossing the line. Unless, you need a slumpbuster or you're a huge man whore.

pineapple888 08-04-2007 05:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol at you not sealing the deal tonight. Seriously, if you are drunk it's fine but taking her out to f her is crossing the line. Unless, you need a slumpbuster or you're a huge man whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, both, actually. What's the cheapest $$ I can get away with here?

Fuxl 08-04-2007 05:24 AM

Paying dinner for a fat chic is -EV

pineapple888 08-04-2007 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol at you not sealing the deal tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

American chicks just don't work that way in general. I even called her as she was in the process of dropping her friend off. She said "No way, I'll never see you again if I let you come over tonight." She was right, so what could I do?

SFB's technique is to take her someplace else that night, but they were already at Del Taco for some carbo loading, so that wasn't gonna work. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

jgunnip 08-04-2007 05:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fat chicks are like mopeds; They are fun to ride til your friends see you.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHA i saw that episode tonight!! lol fury piles. best csi ep ever