Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

FCBLComish 04-05-2007 01:26 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Correct me if I am wrong:

People who are ABSOLUTELY clear- Bram and Mets.

Is there anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, everyone but you, Mark, FMX, and Traz. Bram peeked FMX as a wolf. So we know you will be happy to lynch him with your 3 votes. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Done. My 3 votes on FMXDA. That was easy.

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 01:34 PM

To summarize for everyone - please correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

1) We have 2 generic wolves and 1 Godfather left <u>at the moment</u>.

2) We have an Apprentice and a Bard. They should stay hidden as long as possible. Particularly, if they know each other and/or can prove their roles later on.

3) We do not know if we lynched a wolf in Xoom. That sucks big time.

4) FMX is a wolf. Seer peeked him as a wolf. He is geting lynched today.

5) If Xoom was a wolf, then we are down to just the Godfather.

6) If Xoom was not a wolf, then we need to be lynching from Mark, FCBL, and Traz.

7) The Godfather could be anyone left in the game.

8) We need to at least consider that it is possible the Godfather cloaked someone else. But we shouldn't let the wolves twist what is common logic.

I think that summarizes it. If they hit the corruptible villager....then we are back to square one looking for them - but we have a pretty good list to work from.

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

KM, I am trying to read the thread. I also have a 4 year old running around here, and am on the phone with a possible employer. I am doing the best I can here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry....I generally read the thread before I start posting and you sounded wolfy as hell. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

FCBLComish 04-05-2007 01:37 PM

7) The Godfather could be anyone left in the game... EXCEPT BRAM.

Zurvan 04-05-2007 01:39 PM

Xoom could have been the Godfather.

fmx cannot be the Godfather.

The corruptible villager almost surely hasn't been hit - there's been a death each night.

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 01:40 PM

********GROUP DAY EVENT********

Things are calmer now but everything is blanketed in a thick layer of snow and ice. The sun is shining and it looks like you can make some headway through the pass. You're all well rested so there's plenty of ground to be gained today.

Your numbers grow fewer and fewer but the remainder of you press on with even greater determination. You continue up the winding mountain path for what seems to be hours. Not much of anything in sight. You can feel your breathing become a bit more labored, the air get thinner. After traveling a bit longer, you come to another small clearing. It looks like someone has set up camp here before. Beyond the clearing is a small fork in your path. To your right you see a similar path curving and slightly inclining. To your left you see a path leading down and a dark cave at the bottom. There ground leading to the cave is slightly trodden. A shortcut perhaps?

page 243 - Take the right path. Continue through the pass and up the mountain trail.

page 235 - Take the left path into the cave and possibly deep into the mountain itself.

deadline at 6

********GROUP DAY EVENT********

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 01:42 PM

To summarize for everyone - please correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

1) We have 2 generic wolves and 1 Godfather left at the moment.

2) We have an Apprentice and a Bard. They should stay hidden as long as possible. Particularly, if they know each other and/or can prove their roles later on.

3) We do not know if we lynched a wolf in Xoom. That sucks big time.

4) FMX is a wolf. Seer peeked him as a wolf. He is geting lynched today.

5) If Xoom was a wolf, then we are down to just the Godfather.

6) If Xoom was not a wolf, then we need to be lynching from Mark, FCBL, and Traz.

7) The Godfather could be anyone left in the game, except theBram and FMX.

8) Xoom could have been the Godfather.

9) We need to at least consider that it is possible the Godfather cloaked someone else. But we shouldn't let the wolves twist what is common logic.

10) The corruptible villager was either Xoom, or has not been hit yet.

Yes???

FCBLComish 04-05-2007 01:44 PM

KM, that all sounds good to me. Understand I am not crazy about #6 though.

If the apprentice would kindly peek me, I would be ever so heppy.

Thebram 04-05-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KM, that all sounds good to me. Understand I am not crazy about #6 though.

If the apprentice would kindly peek me, I would be ever so heppy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if the apprentice peeked you as good, I'd think you'd be one of the first to die during a godfather hunt.

Peeks from here on out are kind of worthless.
As such, I dont think any protections, if they exisit, should be used to save me tonight.

FCBLComish 04-05-2007 02:00 PM

I don't know why I even bother, but I will try anyway.

I am not a wolf. I am not the godfather. I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them

VANILLAGER I AM.

Granted, I have not been the most intelligent villager, nor the most active. Life has interfered a bit.

It is frustrating that I have no idea what is going on.

I have been on Mark a few times. I will go back there after we take care of FMXDA.

Traz has been the only one telling everyone that I am an obvious villager. Perhaps he is the wolf. Usually I fall for that play when a wolf "clears" me.