Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Yet another FT have account but never deposited thread... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392340)

CheeseMoney 04-30-2007 07:59 PM

Yet another FT have account but never deposited thread...

Would like to ship my money from stars to FT in order to get rakeback. I stupidly created an account about a few months ago but never funded it and never even played it--not even play money. Can I email FTP and tell them to close my account so that I can open a new one--has anyone had any success in a similar situation?

Pokeraddict 05-01-2007 02:29 AM

Re: Yet another FT have account but never deposited thread...

Just open another account through an affiliate. Use a different email and clear cookies first. This should work. For more exact instructions contact an affiliate you want to go with.

CheeseMoney 05-01-2007 12:33 PM

I'm worried since they have my real name/address on file with my existing, never been played account.

wade17 05-01-2007 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm worried since they have my real name/address on file with my existing, never been played account.

[/ QUOTE ]

as long as you didn't play real money, you'll be fine

CheeseMoney 05-01-2007 03:52 PM

Appreciate the response. Have you had success with this... or do you know anyone who has?

Dazarath 05-01-2007 04:44 PM

I had a slightly different situation. Apparently I had opened an FT account 2 years ago that I didn't even remember, but had never deposited nor played. Support told me it was a no go, but we all know how knowledgeable their support is. I ended up just saying f-it and made a deposit to play around a little. I know I didn't deposit before, because I ended up getting the $600 first time deposit bonus when I did deposit. I guess now any chance of me getting moved over to an RB affiliate is gone now.

CheeseMoney 05-01-2007 04:56 PM

Yup... if there's one thing i'm sure of its once you deposit, your rakeback is a no go. I'm just hoping they're willing to let me create a new account with the same user info but new screename/email address since i've never deposited.

Phenomenon 05-02-2007 10:47 PM

I'm going through this same exact situation CheeseMoney. Can I PM you at a later date to see how it went for you?

Also if someone were to get aquire RB would it matter if someone transferred the "initial deposit" to you?

Thanks for any help.

RakeBackDirect 05-03-2007 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going through this same exact situation CheeseMoney. Can I PM you at a later date to see how it went for you?

Also if someone were to get aquire RB would it matter if someone transferred the "initial deposit" to you?

Thanks for any help.

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone were to transfer you an "initial deposit", as long as your account is tagged correctly for RB, you should still accrue rakeback, but the transfer will not count as an actual deposit, and therefore you would not get a deposit bonus from this transaction until you actually made a real deposit.

Tim
RakeBackDirect

Phenomenon 05-03-2007 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for any help.

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone were to transfer you an "initial deposit", as long as your account is tagged correctly for RB, you should still accrue rakeback, but the transfer will not count as an actual deposit, and therefore you would not get a deposit bonus from this transaction until you actually made a real deposit.

Tim
RakeBackDirect

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, thanks a lot for the information.