Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Crazy video -- pee wee superstar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558256)

Gregatron 11-30-2007 09:00 PM

Crazy video -- pee wee superstar

This kid is pretty impressive. Link.

esad 11-30-2007 09:14 PM

Re: Crazy video -- pee wee superstar

This is only like the 100th time this has been posted and it's been noted before that the only difference between this kid and at least a hundred other kids his age is that he has a video.

[ QUOTE ]
and FiRST

[/ QUOTE ]

How sad.

rafiki 11-30-2007 09:15 PM

I love how he posterizes #32

and SECOND

rafiki 11-30-2007 09:17 PM

I MAKE IT RAIN ON THESE HOES

ahahha

Francis_MH 11-30-2007 09:58 PM

Honestly, I was better than this kid at that age, he's nothing special, and all I played was JuCo football. However, our team was so nasty, that our QB was the starting QB at Columbia, and my fullback played at Lafayette (another D-IAA team in the Patriot League) and broke my high school's season rushing record. I also started on a top-ten in the U.S. college rugby team. Pretty impressive for a pee-wee team to be producing such a backfield that accomplished a lot. Needless to say, we dominated.

Proof:

Fullback
QB

Moozh 12-01-2007 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I was better than this kid at that age, he's nothing special, and all I played was JuCo football. However, our team was so nasty, that our QB was the starting QB at Columbia, and my fullback played at Lafayette (another D-IAA team in the Patriot League) and broke my high school's season rushing record. I also started on a top-ten in the U.S. college rugby team. Pretty impressive for a pee-wee team to be producing such a backfield that accomplished a lot. Needless to say, we dominated.

Proof:

Fullback
QB

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Sup-Bro is back!

heater 12-01-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I was better than this kid at that age

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, he wasn't in the fifth grade when this video was made. He was twelve, so more like 7th grade.

BigSoonerFan 12-01-2007 12:55 AM

He has some impressive moves, although he's not particularly fast. I was also impressed by the fundamentals, including that kid of some of those players. Well-coached teams are rare nowadays.

rafiki 12-01-2007 12:05 PM

He had some serious cutback ability. Gotta respect that.

z32fanatic 12-01-2007 01:34 PM

He also seemed to have really good vision, as shown by him knowing when to cut back into the holes that had just opened. Also that team is really well coached because there are tons of huge holes for him to run through almost every play.