Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 11:11 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
p 183.

You make headway through the pass. You can start to feel a slight incline now as you ascend the mountain range. The march is still fairly mild. You climb higher and higher, though your lack of rest is starting to catch up to you. LuckayLuck suddenly collapses on the snowy path, coughing furiously. You go over to help him up back to his feet and notice that's blood he's coughing up. His water flask has been tainted. LuckayLuck was murdered last night. He was an Ordinary Good Mercinary. Next, Chuckleslovakian falls to his knees. You can see purple blotches cover his face and arms. He brings himself back up to one knee gasping for air and coughs a bit. Chuckleslovakian has been afflicted by a Dark Silence poison. He may vote via PM but he will not be able to speak today or have a night event tonight.

The Hawks press on through the pass. Some of you are getting fatigued but the haste has paid off. You reach a clearing where you can rest for a bit and its a good thing too. It looks like there's going to be a blizard soon....


<u>GROUP NIGHT EVENT RESULTS:</u><font color="red"> You've avoided traveling in poor weather and making headway when you could. Two random players will gain double votes. You will not know who these players are. These maybe the players who had their votes halved yesterday. If that is the case, the two nullify.</font>

Remember, 3 random players have their votes halved from yesterday's event.




Bluffblank
boiler_bd
Chuckleslovakian
fcblcomish
Fmxda
Jeremy517
Kyrosmother
Mark_K
Metsandfinsfan
thebram
Traz
Wdcbooks
Xoom
Zurvan

It is now DAY

Zurvan 04-04-2007 11:19 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Now might be a good time for a seer to come out. Maybe the apprentice if he has 2 or 3 living peeks. Especially if one of them is a wolf.

Right now it's 11-3, with bram pretty much guaranteed to be good.

9-3
7-3
5-3

We have 3 mis-lynches before we lose.

Who knows if Chuck will live or die, though I suspect they think he's the seer and are planning to kill him tonight if not.

I think if we have 4 living seer peeks (plus the seers) it's a lock, yeah?

Thebram 04-04-2007 11:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Why would they kill luckay?
The night kills this game have been somewhat less than stellar.

It kind of diminishes the accomplishment of the seer(s) living so long.

metsandfinsfan 04-04-2007 11:28 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]

It kind of diminishes the accomplishment of the seer(s) living so long.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is an odd post bram

Thebram 04-04-2007 11:31 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It kind of diminishes the accomplishment of the seer(s) living so long.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is an odd post bram

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed

Thebram 04-04-2007 11:39 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Here's today's song

Obviously the luckay part is wrong.
But if sighing's wolf message was correct, and luckay was an alternate kill from two days ago, maybe we should look back then for clues

Let me tell you a story about a merc named <u>zurvan</u>
Poor canauck barely kept his family fed
Then one day he was votin for some wolves
And down from a tree came luckay in a noose
Lynched that is, hung from the neck

Well the next thing you know zurvan's in the clear
Fellow mercs said, "eh, zurv grab a beer!"
Said Eleria's the place you outta be
So he packed up his tent and continued his journey
CYOA, that is, guessin roles, false claimaments

Y'all come back now, hear?

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 11:43 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
quick and dirty list

people I consider clear:
Bluffblank
Chuckleslovakian
thebram

people that seem villagery to me:
Metsandfinsfan
Zurvan


Meh people:
boiler_bd
Fmxda
Jeremy517
Kyrosmother
Wdcbooks
Xoom

people I'd like to vote for:
Traz
fcblcomish
Mark_K

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 11:44 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
actually i might change my mind about zurvan.

metsandfinsfan 04-04-2007 11:45 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
lynch boiler

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 11:47 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
also note that list is in no particular order. aside from the groups of people.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.