Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=273472)

fnord_too 07-20-2007 02:34 PM

Re: ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report)

Is that really you Scott? That would be a freakish coincidence. I would think it is a joke, but it is entirely pointless and unfunny if it is. (Cuing Kyro...)

FCBLComish 07-20-2007 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is that really you Scott? That would be a freakish coincidence. I would think it is a joke, but it is entirely pointless and unfunny if it is. (Cuing Kyro...)

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 143% sure that Scott is joking.

-zero- 08-07-2007 05:23 PM

So I just got home from surgery this afternoon. I have recurring nasal polyps, which are basically little tumors that grow inside the nose but aren't dangerous at all. They just restrict breathing if they get big enough. Showed up at the hospital at 11:30, was on the operating table at 12:45. I was perfectly fine the whole time until I was lying on the table and they started attaching monitors and ivs, then I got very very nervous. Last thing I remember is the anaesthethiologist saying "I'm going to give you some medicine that'll make you feel like you just had a couple of margaritas." Next thing I know it's 2:10 and I'm being wheeled into the recovery room.

After being awake for a couple minutes I started shivering really bad and they had to get this blanket thing that they pump warm air through. After about 30 min the shivering was gone. Other than that everything went great. Right away I could breathe through my nose normally. I stayed there for a couple hours taking a few pills and drinking water.

Just after 4 they took me into another room and took the iv out and let me get dressed. I felt very weak and walking was kinda difficult. So, now I'm back home eating a bagel and wiping drops of blood from my nose. Good times.

clowntable 08-07-2007 05:24 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

metsandfinsfan 08-07-2007 05:27 PM

feel better tash

amplify 08-07-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm back home eating a bagel and wiping drops of blood from my nose.

[/ QUOTE ]
This reminds me of the 80's.

The rest is sexay.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

clowntable 08-07-2007 05:38 PM

rofl

ScottHoward v3.1 08-07-2007 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
is there any chance this whole story is a cover up for zero and kyros secret date?

fnord_too 08-07-2007 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
is there any chance this whole story is a cover up for zero and kyros secret date?

[/ QUOTE ]

solid 8

Zurvan 09-10-2007 02:19 PM

Bumped so zero will finally post the TR she promised.

note: can be posted in installments. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]