Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=273472)

kyro 12-02-2006 10:47 PM

Re: ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report)

btw OH and zero,

Despite all my wtf remarks, I am really happy for you both, and I hope that it works out.

vkh 12-02-2006 10:52 PM

I have to give props to any couple that would post relationship details on a 2+2 forum and endure the full fury of the frustrated, socially inept, low self-esteemed, predominantly male community on here. My hats off to you two, and I wish you the best.

kyro 12-02-2006 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to give props to any couple that would post relationship details on a 2+2 forum and endure the full fury of the frustrated, socially inept, low self-esteemed, predominantly male community on here. My hats off to you two, and I wish you the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

who the [censored] are YOU?

TIEdup14 12-02-2006 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero + OH fanboy obv

jrbick 12-02-2006 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

An enigma. (shh don't ask don't tell)

kyro 12-02-2006 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero + OH fanboy obv

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, well, i already dislike him more than i do you.

jrbick 12-02-2006 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero + OH fanboy obv

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ([img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

vkh 12-02-2006 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero + OH fanboy obv

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Judging by your response and the number of posts you have,
my description of you (frustrated, socially inept, low self-esteemed, predominantly male) hit home, didn't it?

metsandfinsfan 12-02-2006 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero + OH fanboy obv

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my description of you (frustrated, socially inept, low self-esteemed, predominantly male) hit home, didn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

kyro 12-02-2006 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero + OH fanboy obv

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was pretty much my point. Some random person just waltzes in and insults anyone who spends a lot of time on these boards.

Hence the reason I think you're a douchebag.