Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Prank Ideas? (Possible $$) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=549526)

ImsaKidd 11-19-2007 03:49 AM

Prank Ideas? (Possible $$)

Hey guys.

Looking for some good prank ideas. This is intended to be done while others are asleep, so something that can sit for about 5-6 hours. It should also be relatively quiet so we dont wake people up.

Basically anything is fair game: peoples doors, bathrooms, common areas, etc.

If i really like your ideas I will ship you some $$ on stars.

orange 11-19-2007 04:19 AM

Re: Prank Ideas? (Possible $$)

lean a cup against their door. fill cup with piss or other sick liquids.

knock on the door and run. when they open it, the cup spills in.

Esection 11-19-2007 04:22 AM

light their rooms on fire when they are sleeping. then wait outside and laugh when they run out screaming and crying and perhaps on fire.

Golden_Rhino 11-19-2007 04:26 AM

2 words: Tea Bag

***disclaimer*** I do not take responsibility if this turns you into the ghey.

brinks 11-19-2007 04:26 AM

List of pranks i have actually done that were "great success!"

-Spray painted "LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME? CALL(XXX)XXX-XXXX! ASK FOR XXXX.

-Stack pepsi cans up over a bedroom door, so that when they open it all they see is a wall of soda.

-Disconnect and hide all electronic cords from friend's entertainment center and hide them in their own house.

-Get female to call friend, have her convince him they met at bar, convince him to come to her house which is a made up address that you can give solid directions too. Profit

illini43 11-19-2007 04:48 AM

Buy a few hunder Dixie cups. Fill them all up with water and place them outside target's door next to each other for several feet in either direction so that it is impossible to get over the cups without first clearing a path or knocking them all over. This can be done in the early hours of the morning after the stupid UI RA's last rounds and the drunks get back. This is similar to sticking plastic utensils in someones yard or putting rubber bands on a driveway.

That is the best I got for pranks that can sit for a while.

The only other dumb one is an Axe-bomb, which is for a quick hit. You take a can of Axe body spray, attach a piece of duct-tape, go to target's room. Attach duct-tape over the push down nozzle so it stays locked in the spray position and quickly open the door and throw it in the room. Make sure the door is unlocked before you start the "bomb". The Axe will quickly stink up the room while you hold the door handle closed so the bomb cannot be thrown back out of the room into the hallway. This is ideally done at night when the lights are off so the bomb cannot be easily seen by the target and it takes longer to take the tape off to stop the spray.

That's all I got off the top of my head. I have seen both of these pranks be successful.

illini43 11-19-2007 04:53 AM

Oooo, also the UI dorm doors have a serious flaw (at least they did in the six pack). They can move a little bit within the frame - this is obvious when your windows are open and the wind is blowing the door back and forth in the frame and night, which is super annoying and makes it hard to sleep (at least in the six pack).

This flaw can be taken advantage of by jamming coins in-between the door frame and the door to lock the door in its position. This will only be succesful when the door is locked and shouldn't make too much noise when target is sleeping. Take a few coins and jam them in this crease super tight at a few different locations on the door fram (usually 3 to 4 works). When target tries to open door, it will be wedged in place by the coins and it will not be able to open easily. This was pulled on me and I saw the mechanics of how it was done.

Also, spinning a quarter on a table in the dining hall and slamming a salt/pepper shhaker down on it to blow out the bottom and replace it with the quarter, which usually falls out when someone picks it up. This has the possibility of hitting random targets.

JokersAttack 11-19-2007 05:30 AM

put cement in the toilet

jono 11-19-2007 05:33 AM

Have sex with his mom

Taso 11-19-2007 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
-Stack pepsi cans up over a bedroom door, so that when they open it all they see is a wall of soda.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason, I actually thought this was funny.