Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sources of tilt outside of poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429757)

wazz 06-17-2007 11:53 PM

Sources of tilt outside of poker

NT! 06-17-2007 11:57 PM

Re: Sources of tilt outside of poker

i think you meant to post this somewhere else

grando 06-17-2007 11:59 PM

when you're struggling with groceries, etc. and the woman in front of you doesn't keep the door open for you (yes it's always a woman)

girls at the bar being all "hey where's my drink", and getting mad at you when you tell them to [censored] off

when your butler asks you for Christmas Day off work when you're in the Dominican - like what's up with that?!?

when a guy's sucking your dick and doesn't let you [censored] in his mouth

wazz 06-17-2007 11:59 PM

no no, this is my own personal experiment. if this was posted in bbv, all but the grammar ones would be at 100%.

wazz 06-18-2007 12:01 AM

'veteran' was getting boring anyway

wazz 06-18-2007 12:11 AM

So I got round to reading the sticky. Why did I get a *? NT, why are you such an insufferable bastard?

mbillie1 06-18-2007 12:16 AM

When I manage to thwart fate and make it home alive on a night like this, this post tilts me out.

TheGrasshopper 06-18-2007 12:31 AM

I get tilted when I'm riding shotgun with someone and we get to the intended destination they don't stop at the first parking spot and take it.
I can't think of a bigger waste of time than looking for a good parking spot. I always park as far away as possible for a couple reasons
a.) I drive a 94 Saturn station wagon and wouldn't want my car to depreciate the value of other vehicles by parking near them.
b.)I don't want to have to remember where I parked. If I park far away, then I know where I am going.
c.) Less chance of someone hitting the valuable station wagon. Ironically this backfired one time at a movie theater which was pretty [censored] hilarious.

Generally the kind of people who have to have the best spot are fat and then complain about their inability to lose weight. No [censored]. You aren't even willing to walk an extra 20 yards so how are you going to resist an extra donut?

z28dreams 06-18-2007 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I can't think of a bigger waste of time than looking for a good parking spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, and usually park in the first reasonably close spot I can. My friends always gripe about this.

NozeCandy 06-18-2007 12:46 AM

College professors put me on tilt all the time.