Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Public Restroom Question (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=169527)

Ophidiophobia 07-24-2006 01:29 PM

Public Restroom Question

When I use the public restroom I usually like to think about the finner things in life.

Although, today was differnt when I went to the public restroom. A situation confronted me which I was not sure which had the the most +EV to it.

I never really thought aboutt his question before although it has came across me without realizing it.

Basically what i'm wondering is when using either the toilet or urinal is it +EV to use the one that is lower to the grund or taller?

Now i'm not talking about little kid toilets or urinals.

I mean normal size ones. They always come in 2 sizes for the toilet, the big one is the handicapped one.

The handicapped stall is more spacious and you substancially higher off the ground.

Is this better then the other choice?

Thanks OOT

Numerophobia 07-24-2006 01:29 PM

Re: Public Restroom Question

[ QUOTE ]
When I use the public restroom I usually like to think about the finner things in life.

Although, today was differnt when I went to the public restroom. A situation confronted me which I was not sure which had the the most +EV to it.

I never really thought aboutt his question before although it has came across me without realizing it.

Basically what i'm wondering is when using either the toilet or urinal is it +EV to use the one that is lower to the grund or taller?

Now i'm not talking about little kid toilets or urinals.

I mean normal size ones. They always come in 2 sizes for the toilet, the big one is the handicapped one.

The handicapped stall is more spacious and you substancially higher off the ground.

Is this better then the other choice?

Thanks OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

NOS1NOS2?

Jackie Onassis 07-24-2006 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

roflmao

Jackie Onassis 07-24-2006 01:30 PM

LOL

Phronemophobia 07-24-2006 01:30 PM

tl;dr

EDIT - look at his join date, he just got banned it's defiently him. ban him, im notifying moderator

Ophidiophobia 07-24-2006 01:37 PM

i'm not nos1nos2 idiots,
look at my name Phronemophobia

AKA FEAR OF SNAKES

AKA SNAKES ON A PLANE

next time think before you type.

Numerophobia 07-24-2006 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm not nos1nos2 idiots,
look at my name Phronemophobia

AKA FEAR OF SNAKES

AKA SNAKES ON A PLANE

next time think before you type.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh it all makes sense now. MY MISTAKE!

kipin 07-24-2006 01:40 PM

phobia invasion!!

David H 07-24-2006 02:25 PM

This is the greatest thread ever.

Black Aces 518 07-24-2006 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so glad you can spend your time by responding to one post with lmao and then responding to THAT post with LOL. Seriously are you on a post count prop bet or what?

Censored?