Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Full Tilt Bonus and Rakeback? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=510001)

Crane 09-26-2007 04:38 PM

Full Tilt Bonus and Rakeback?

I've never played on Full Tilt, so I was wondering if you sign up for rakeback do you have to clear the bonus first before it kicks in?

It seems obvious, but I'm just checking.

Bobo Fett 09-26-2007 05:19 PM

Re: Full Tilt Bonus and Rakeback?

[ QUOTE ]
I've never played on Full Tilt, so I was wondering if you sign up for rakeback do you have to clear the bonus first before it kicks in?

It seems obvious, but I'm just checking.

[/ QUOTE ]
No. The bonus is deducted from your MGR, before your RB is calculated. Basically, you start clearing the bonus and getting RB right away, but your RB amount will be reduced by 27% of the bonus you clear.

hennnerz 10-03-2007 02:09 PM

So with bonus and RB what is the effective total rakeback you recieve?

BigBiceps 10-03-2007 04:14 PM

It depends on the number of players at the table and the limits you are playing.

SlightlyMad 10-03-2007 06:56 PM

BigBiceps:

It's a better deal at full-ring than at 6-max, but assuming that you pay roughly the equivalent amount of rake that the other players at the table pay, you get 6 cents * number of players per dollar of rake that you pay. (When each player pays a dollar in rake, you get 6 cents of your bonus cleared.)

So, when playing with a bonus, you get the equivalent of:

6-max: 36% bonus + ((100-36)%*27%) rakeback = 53% effective rakeback

Full Ring: 54% bonus + (100-54)%*27%) rakeback = 66% effective rakeback.

What am I missing in this calculation about the limits that you play at?

IndyFish 10-04-2007 08:40 PM

I'm about to join FTP as well, and am wondering how long you have to wait to make a withdrawal without affecting the bonus. (i.e. can I dep $600, wait 2 or 3 days and then take out $300 or so?)

Pokeraddict 10-05-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm about to join FTP as well, and am wondering how long you have to wait to make a withdrawal without affecting the bonus. (i.e. can I dep $600, wait 2 or 3 days and then take out $300 or so?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, your bonus is good until the expiration date regardless of whether you cashout earlier.

IndyFish 10-05-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, your bonus is good until the expiration date regardless of whether you cashout earlier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you