Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   did elaine have any other sns? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529322)

kkcountry 10-23-2007 10:55 AM

did elaine have any other sns?

i'm trying to find her in this thread, and need the help of oot

http://animalrightsdiscussion.com/phpBB2...00a0f882995ab54

so, in an honest attempt to generate some lively discussion (although "lol elaine" is always fun) does anybody know anyone who would actually say the same awful "i hope he rots in hell" stuff about this kid in real life, or does every pussy feel like a badass on the internet?

btmagnetw 10-23-2007 11:01 AM

Re: did elaine have any other sns?

lol wowowowowow i read 5 posts in that thread before noticing it was an animal liberation forum. i was like wtf is with these people... "HE KILLED A BEAR!? I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!"

guids 10-23-2007 11:04 AM

That does it, Im having foie gras for dinner tonight...and a lot of it, plus I may sneak in to the zoo and punch some koalas.

somethingstupid 10-23-2007 11:23 AM

A sample from that forum:

"Yes, I hope his death was miserable...Sorry, but everyone on this board knows my stance twoards hunters and those who take pleasure in the pain, suffering and death of innocent sentient beings"

AquaSwing 10-23-2007 11:26 AM

I'm assuming that everyone has seen the NSFW video of the bear that got shot and then the couple that shot the bear did it on top of the dead bear? Now that's something that everyone should see at least once.

No, I'm not going to link to it. Partially because I don't want to be banned but mostly because I don't know the links.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 10-23-2007 11:28 AM

those people are [censored] taxi driver crazy.

Klompy 10-23-2007 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm assuming that everyone has seen the NSFW video of the bear that got shot and then the couple that shot the bear did it on top of the dead bear? Now that's something that everyone should see at least once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Find link/name of video or something to this and pm it to me please.

NT! 10-23-2007 11:34 AM

some of those people make elaine look like charlton heston.

these are the same fools who let loose the rage in 28 days later ldo, bunch of dirty hippies imo

mrkilla 10-23-2007 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dirty neo yu(hi)ppies imo

[/ QUOTE ]

xxThe_Lebowskixx 10-23-2007 11:54 AM

this might be elaine, its her writing style

"Don't give me an argument like 'oh he is only 10 he doesn't know any better'.

If anyone has read my posts about when I was a kid they will see I lived on a cattle farm which slaughtered animals for an income. By age 10 I was a vege to the disgust of my family. I thought for myself, I made my own decisions based on a heart of compassion not a brain/life of programming.

This kid knew very well what he was doing and he reveled in the 'bloodlust' of killing this defenseless animal. Sicko."

JackInDaCrak 10-23-2007 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

diddyeinstein 10-23-2007 01:00 PM

If I was dying of cancer, I think I would make my last wish to kill some animal rights activists. Maybe throw in some abortion protesters if I had enough time.

XXXNoahXXX 10-23-2007 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

omg my eyes

eviljeff 10-23-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

god, what a wasted opportunity for awesome puns.

"oh no too hard"
"no baby too soft"
"oh [censored] yeah juuuuuuuuust right"

eviljeff 10-23-2007 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

omg my eyes

[/ QUOTE ]

just grin and take it

AquaSwing 10-23-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

omg my eyes

[/ QUOTE ]
It's even better than I remembered it.

kkcountry 10-23-2007 03:00 PM

someone pm me a direct link so i don't have to see any unnecessary bear pr0n, thx [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

eviljeff 10-23-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone pm me a direct link so i don't have to see any unnecessary bear pr0n, thx [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh bother, just add a .com and you're good to go

kkcountry 10-23-2007 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh tyty

Alobar 10-23-2007 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, awesome

TiK 10-23-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone post this in that other thread yet?

Kimbell175113 10-23-2007 03:29 PM

rofl second google hit for "shakethatbear" is this thread

siccjay 10-23-2007 03:32 PM

god that is [censored] up.

Alobar 10-23-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh god, please someone do that!

eviljeff 10-23-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine that would be VERY polarizing

Thanir 10-23-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can only hope the boy's death was a painful one. pray If you think about it though, this story has a somewhat happy ending. A young boy dying; therefore he can not grow up, spawn some other mutant losers and teach them how to hunt. I wonder how satan is treating him???

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a post from a person named 'Animalover'...what a great human being. I've always thought animal activists were a bit loony, but I've always respected their stances. If this is how these people think, then wow, I don't think I would ever want to have anything to do with them.

Alobar 10-23-2007 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can only hope the boy's death was a painful one. pray If you think about it though, this story has a somewhat happy ending. A young boy dying; therefore he can not grow up, spawn some other mutant losers and teach them how to hunt. I wonder how satan is treating him???

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a post from a person named 'Animalover'...what a great human being. I've always thought animal activists were a bit loony, but I've always respected their stances. If this is how these people think, then wow, I don't think I would ever want to have anything to do with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never met a sane animal activist. Granted my sample size is small, but still....

I'd date a girl who was into astrology before I would a girl who was into PETA, thats how [censored] whacked I think they are

Dudd 10-23-2007 03:40 PM

Check out their questionnaire to get access to their forums, they may be completely psycho but they know how to ward off trolls.

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ARCode.htm

NT! 10-23-2007 03:41 PM

most of the people i know with principled, sane views on animal cruelty simply vote with their wallets. it's an area where you actually have a lot of choice.

TiK 10-23-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine that would be VERY polarizing

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, the thread's been dead since July too. Someone bump it with this video. Gogogogo.

eviljeff 10-23-2007 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*stare*

nath 10-23-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
some of those people make elaine look like charlton heston.

these are the same fools who let loose the rage in 28 days later ldo, bunch of dirty hippies imo

[/ QUOTE ]
i object, real dirty hippies don't actually hate people like this

dknightx 10-23-2007 04:04 PM

so are we going to work together to get the signup code or what?

nath 10-23-2007 04:04 PM

also eviljeff is killing in this thread

kkcountry 10-23-2007 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes gogogogogo plz

RustedCorpse 10-23-2007 04:13 PM

My only useful contribution to this thread is that I was eating lamb when I came across it.

AquaSwing 10-23-2007 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes gogogogogo plz

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hard. I think a lot of the answers are in the FAQ but it's very difficult to read and not want to club a baby seal.

stabn 10-23-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
most of the people i know with principled, sane views on animal cruelty simply vote with their wallets. it's an area where you actually have a lot of choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

leather, imo.

dknightx 10-23-2007 04:17 PM

10. The ALF credo/guidelines for membership and behavior condones and supports the following:
a. Harming someone who is killing an ant
b. Killing someone who is killing an endangered gorilla
c. Killing someone who is killing a human child
d. All of the above
e. None of the above

---

answer is obviously d haha

AquaSwing 10-23-2007 04:31 PM

Ok, so far I have

2. e ALF is a splinter of The Hunt Saboteurs Association, dunno if it's the first

3. b (They claim to have no members..?)

5. d From FAQ: "However, it is a good policy to try to keep cats inside as much as possible, especially at night, to protect both the cat and local wildlife."

6. a FAQ: "Animals are sentient creatures who share many of our characteristics"
and "Imagine telling the police not to worry that you have just stalked and killed a person because you ate the person!"