Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   did elaine have any other sns? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529322)

kkcountry 10-24-2007 02:21 AM

Re: did elaine have any other sns?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm assuming that everyone has seen the NSFW video of the bear that got shot and then the couple that shot the bear did it on top of the dead bear? Now that's something that everyone should see at least once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Find link/name of video or something to this and pm it to me please.

[/ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

omg my eyes

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wow lol

"congratulations on the bear!"

EscapePlan9 10-24-2007 09:28 AM

Trolling is looked down upon, unless it's with vegetarians. Then it's cool.

Fast Food Knight 10-24-2007 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As a sidebar, I've never understood how someone who loves animals could encourage neutering. I mean, their usual standard is to ask if you would do the same thing to a human, and I have to imagine the answer for that would be no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kimbell, I totally agree with you here. It tilts me when people yap on and on about how horribly cruel declawing is (whether you agree with that or not), but destroying their manhood is completely fine? Seems inconsistent.

Yads 10-24-2007 12:10 PM

4 has got to be e
5 is probably a maybe b

tdarko 10-24-2007 01:45 PM

These are the same people that swerve with a car full of people to avoid hitting a [censored] squirrel, flipping the car, killing everyone in it b/c the little acorn eating rat's life is more important than everyone in the car.

NT! 10-24-2007 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As a sidebar, I've never understood how someone who loves animals could encourage neutering. I mean, their usual standard is to ask if you would do the same thing to a human, and I have to imagine the answer for that would be no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kimbell, I totally agree with you here. It tilts me when people yap on and on about how horribly cruel declawing is (whether you agree with that or not), but destroying their manhood is completely fine? Seems inconsistent.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think neutering is fine because it helps manage an out-of-control population. how many strays are put down every year? gotta be in the millions. i've never read anything that says animals neutered at a young age have any behavioral or cognitive trauma beyond the surgery itself. (neutering a sexually mature cat may cause problems, however).

i think if you're going to have pets, you should get them as strays / from a shelter.

Fast Food Knight 10-24-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think neutering is fine because it helps manage an out-of-control population.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree... I just feel like some of the reasons animal right's types use to explain why things are inhumane are inconsistent with supporting neutering/spaying.

NT! 10-24-2007 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think neutering is fine because it helps manage an out-of-control population.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree... I just feel like some of the reasons animal right's types use to explain why things are inhumane are inconsistent with supporting neutering/spaying.

[/ QUOTE ]

well yeah, the reasons these people use to explain things are inconsistent because they're [censored] crazy

Case Closed 10-24-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These are the same people that swerve with a car full of people to avoid hitting a [censored] squirrel, flipping the car, killing everyone in it b/c the little acorn eating rat's life is more important than everyone in the car.

[/ QUOTE ]
That happens often?

Dids 10-24-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That happens often?

[/ QUOTE ]

Common place enough that it's no longer newsworthy obv.