Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   did elaine have any other sns? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529322)

TiK 10-23-2007 03:26 PM

Re: did elaine have any other sns?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm assuming that everyone has seen the NSFW video of the bear that got shot and then the couple that shot the bear did it on top of the dead bear? Now that's something that everyone should see at least once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Find link/name of video or something to this and pm it to me please.

[/ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone post this in that other thread yet?

Kimbell175113 10-23-2007 03:29 PM

rofl second google hit for "shakethatbear" is this thread

siccjay 10-23-2007 03:32 PM

god that is [censored] up.

Alobar 10-23-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm assuming that everyone has seen the NSFW video of the bear that got shot and then the couple that shot the bear did it on top of the dead bear? Now that's something that everyone should see at least once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Find link/name of video or something to this and pm it to me please.

[/ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh god, please someone do that!

eviljeff 10-23-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine that would be VERY polarizing

Thanir 10-23-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can only hope the boy's death was a painful one. pray If you think about it though, this story has a somewhat happy ending. A young boy dying; therefore he can not grow up, spawn some other mutant losers and teach them how to hunt. I wonder how satan is treating him???

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a post from a person named 'Animalover'...what a great human being. I've always thought animal activists were a bit loony, but I've always respected their stances. If this is how these people think, then wow, I don't think I would ever want to have anything to do with them.

Alobar 10-23-2007 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can only hope the boy's death was a painful one. pray If you think about it though, this story has a somewhat happy ending. A young boy dying; therefore he can not grow up, spawn some other mutant losers and teach them how to hunt. I wonder how satan is treating him???

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a post from a person named 'Animalover'...what a great human being. I've always thought animal activists were a bit loony, but I've always respected their stances. If this is how these people think, then wow, I don't think I would ever want to have anything to do with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never met a sane animal activist. Granted my sample size is small, but still....

I'd date a girl who was into astrology before I would a girl who was into PETA, thats how [censored] whacked I think they are

Dudd 10-23-2007 03:40 PM

Check out their questionnaire to get access to their forums, they may be completely psycho but they know how to ward off trolls.

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ARCode.htm

NT! 10-23-2007 03:41 PM

most of the people i know with principled, sane views on animal cruelty simply vote with their wallets. it's an area where you actually have a lot of choice.

TiK 10-23-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

shakethatbear

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine that would be VERY polarizing

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, the thread's been dead since July too. Someone bump it with this video. Gogogogo.