Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Computer Technical Help (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   new laser mouse (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=83)

Ray Zee 07-09-2005 02:55 AM

new laser mouse

so with my new computer i picked up an mx1000 cordless laser mouse. wow what an upgrade from the standard optical one. no more wiggling around trying to hit those little boxes that open things. so much smoother and fits great although a little big feeling at first. no cord is the way to go. 80 bucks locally where you can return it whenever or cheaper on the web.
it also has the tilt wheel which is nice and a button for moving between open windows. also some kind of cruise control for scroling that i havent found out how its works yet.
plus it works find sitting back from the computer and using it on you arm, shirt leg or what ever.

Dead 07-09-2005 05:03 AM

Re: new laser mouse

This forum is for comp tech help, not bragging about new gadgets.

sublime 07-09-2005 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you have to be the biggest moron on the face of the planet

45suited 07-09-2005 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently there's no IQ test required for Carpal/'Tunnel status.

Here I wanted some information on Omaha/8, and I gotta see this post about computer stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

stabn 07-09-2005 01:30 PM

Sweet Ray. I picked up one of these a couple of weeks ago and i love it. I'm not nice enough to let everyone else know about them though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

stabn

Matt Flynn 07-09-2005 01:49 PM

lol i bought the same mouse 3 weeks ago, unpacked it and still had it sitting on the desk charging but not plugged in. inspired by your post, i have plugged in the usb cable and find it to be a fine mouse. tomorrow i may do some more computer work.

Ray Zee 07-09-2005 04:24 PM

good and if you can figure out how to use the up and down cruise buttons by the wheel please post it. also if you push the wheel down you can scroll real fast and move the screen around.

MyMindIsGoing 07-09-2005 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
good and if you can figure out how to use the up and down cruise buttons by the wheel please post it. also if you push the wheel down you can scroll real fast and move the screen around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not own the mouse myself so this is just a guess (I do have another Logitech though) but go into the control panel, then double click "mouse" and then the "buttons" tab, all buttons should be there to be configured.

Nottom 07-09-2005 08:56 PM

I picked up one of these a few weeks ago, and I like it a lot. I didn't really want to spend $80 on a mouse, but I wanted a cordless mouse with a charger becasue i was sick of feeding mine batteries and the laser mouse was the only thing they had like that at best buy.

Even though i don't play games or really use any high demand applications, I immediately noticed the difference from my old optical mouse and as you say it works just as well on my leg as on a mousepad.

voltron. 07-10-2005 12:04 AM

logitech wireless trackballs are awesome.