Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Razz - calling 4th? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547090)

Praxising 11-22-2007 01:46 AM

Re: Razz - calling 4th?

[ QUOTE ]
or he's likely to just bet and/or call his board, which is what 99% of people on FTP do anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]This was on Stars, I don't know if that matters.

From SG:[ QUOTE ]
How did I miss this thread to begin with? Prax at 5/10?? You need to let us know this in the thread subject!

[/ QUOTE ]Oh, that's what happened! i thought you were mad at me or something! Sorry about the title, I had these two hands I wanted to post and they both had this "Is 9 a brick? What if someone has a ten?" on 4th issues - but I had like, 12 hands at this level and 12 files of hands at .50/1 and couldn't find the other one. So, it was more about the cards and not the limit. It was 10 minutes of "I just gotta try this once." Like when I played 3/6 the other day.

Come to think of it, I had another hand from this session I wanted to post and forgot all about it. Maybe after the turkey haze clears my brain on Friday, I could look for it.

<font color="red">HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU GUYS!</font>

Praxising 11-22-2007 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Or if he is known to bluff...

[/ QUOTE ]I haven't looked at this in a few days, but if I'm remembering the hand correctly, it was one of the two guys who had been at the .50/1 tables the night before and were really not too good. At all. I believe I thought he was likley to have a 9 or worse in the hole. Or worse. And he did bluff, but they weren't very good.

iStackBooks 11-22-2007 08:00 AM

In that case, go with it...

Noir_Desir 11-22-2007 09:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unless villain is a LAG you have to give him credit for a very strong starter

[/ QUOTE ]

what, he's open folding T5A? no he isn't.

[/ QUOTE ]
Would raising T5A into a 2, a 3 and a 7 with antes as low as this structure really be a winning play? I would fold this.

SGspecial 11-22-2007 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unless villain is a LAG you have to give him credit for a very strong starter

[/ QUOTE ]

what, he's open folding T5A? no he isn't.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey I'm the last person to tell you to assume high quality play out of razz opponents. But if open completing a (T5)A into 3 babies, one of which is the bring-in who gets a discount, isn't a good defition of LAG then kindly tell me what is.

Sp00n 11-22-2007 11:49 AM

Fold 3rd, call 4th

adanthar 11-22-2007 01:43 PM

yeah I thought this was FTP where it's thoroughly standard, disregard my last post. on Stars it's a lot closer.