Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   If you went to the MSNL dinner, read this please... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=468803)

Triumph36 08-03-2007 09:54 PM

If you went to the MSNL dinner, read this please...

Hey everyone,

I had a great time meeting you all for dinner on Thursday. A few laughs, more than a few drinks - a surprising lack of flips.

Unfortunately, there was a problem with the bill. I was supposed to give Ahmar $1k cash for $1k online - he needed money for the rest of his trip. I gave him the money, but since I was drunk (and he was too), he didn't realize it was the money he had asked for from me, and put it in the bill. At least - I suspect this is what happened - I was very drunk.

So, I hate to be a nit, but I think everyone underpaid and now Binbs and I are out $500 because of it. I know some of you are ridiculously robusto, but $1k is still a decent amount of money to me. I think almost everyone paid $120, but split among 17 people, that's only $2k - the final total was closer to $3k.

I'd like to get this figured out - the plan should be to ship me money online.

FoxwoodsFiend 08-03-2007 11:31 PM

Re: If you went to the MSNL dinner, read this please...

[ QUOTE ]
Hey everyone,

I had a great time meeting you all for dinner on Thursday. A few laughs, more than a few drinks - a surprising lack of flips.

Unfortunately, there was a problem with the bill. I was supposed to give Ahmar $1k cash for $1k online - he needed money for the rest of his trip. I gave him the money, but since I was drunk (and he was too), he didn't realize it was the money he had asked for from me, and put it in the bill. At least - I suspect this is what happened - I was very drunk.

So, I hate to be a nit, but I think everyone underpaid and now Binbs and I are out $500 because of it. I know some of you are ridiculously robusto, but $1k is still a decent amount of money to me. I think almost everyone paid $120, but split among 17 people, that's only $2k - the final total was closer to $3k.

I'd like to get this figured out - the plan should be to ship me money online.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, if you went to the club (Plumm) ship me $250/$300 on Stars (Vick Is God) or FTP (DaEvils) cuz I dropped the cash for all the bottles.

Python49 08-03-2007 11:53 PM

didnt see other thread!

jessyj07 08-04-2007 12:00 AM

Stars (Vick Is God) ...he's innocent, aye?

stinkypete 08-04-2007 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, if you went to the club (Plumm) ship me $250/$300 on Stars (Vick Is God) or FTP (DaEvils) cuz I dropped the cash for all the bottles.

[/ QUOTE ]

$300? how much did you guys drink?

Yeti 08-04-2007 07:56 AM

nits

jfish 08-04-2007 09:23 AM

bit nitty, but 1k is still a fair amount to follow up on.

pp262 08-04-2007 11:02 AM

It's funny to read about the complete disregard for money that some of you have grwon accustomed to. $1k is still a decent amount of money for most people.

Yeti 08-04-2007 12:54 PM

heh i was kidding

KRANTZ 08-04-2007 01:11 PM

triumph what's your account info i don't remember paying at all

actually, i don't remember half of what happened that night