Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Multitabling FR vs SH (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380721)

tisek 04-17-2007 06:06 AM

Multitabling FR vs SH

Hi, I already posted in the topic about multitabling but no one seems to answer.

Is it better to multitable SH or FR ? cause I spent a session 4-tabling SH and it was quite tiring :P

jiacstrap 04-17-2007 06:10 AM

Re: Multitabling FR vs SH

FR requires less attention, which would make it easier.

Fonkey123 04-17-2007 06:11 AM

I 6 table 6 max, and after 4 hours I'm usually spent for a couple hours.

tisek 04-17-2007 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FR requires less attention, which would make it easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so you think that for a multitabling newbie, FR is easier ?

I started SH mainly because I wanted more action ... but I guess that's what I'm getting already with multitabling...

Jurrr 04-17-2007 06:30 AM

Are you beating the game on one table for a significant number of hands and with a good WR? Are you getting bored on just one table?

If not then it's not a question of FR vs. SH but a question of whether to do it at all.

tisek 04-17-2007 06:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you beating the game on one table for a significant number of hands and with a good WR? Are you getting bored on just one table?

If not then it's not a question of FR vs. SH but a question of whether to do it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I multitable especially to prevent from a lack of patience on one single table, I get bored and end up entering with anything, and that's bad obviously...

LearningCurve 04-17-2007 07:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fonkey, teach me please? I still feel like I'm going crazy when I try only two 6-max tables. I'm fine until I have a playable hand on both tables at once. Then I think maybe I worry about holding everyone up or making a wrong decision or who knows?! I am pretty sad and ridiculous. Any suggestions???

Renton 04-17-2007 07:24 AM

full ring is way way easier to multitable imo. I definitely lose focus when i play more than like 400 hands an hour at sixmax, but at full ring i can play 6-800 fairly easily.

Fonkey123 04-17-2007 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fonkey, teach me please? I still feel like I'm going crazy when I try only two 6-max tables. I'm fine until I have a playable hand on both tables at once. Then I think maybe I worry about holding everyone up or making a wrong decision or who knows?! I am pretty sad and ridiculous. Any suggestions???

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I time down on the fast tables a lot, but I don't really give a [censored] since I'm trying to maximize my bottom line. Basically learn the fundamentals, and then most decisions will become mechanical. I do play a lot of hands 25% VPIP, but I usually have my actions planned ahead of me. If I have a tough decision I'll take care of my other tables then give that one table some thought.

masterdon 04-17-2007 07:49 AM

10 tabling full ring is wayyy easier for me than 6 tabling 6max (which is what I used to do).