Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   CrossBooking (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=504976)

PokerBob 09-19-2007 10:50 PM

CrossBooking

Several people (including 2+2ers Daryn and Mike L.) have expressed the opinion (a)that I suck at limit hold'em and/or (b) they would be willing to cross-book my action, as I clearly suck. Now is your chance. If you are interested in betting against me in any Commerce limit game 100/200 and greater, please post in this thread ASAP.

baronzeus 09-19-2007 11:01 PM

Re: CrossBooking

i heard commerce 1/2 is the softest game ever. i wouldnt crossbook a mule.

hoppscot22 09-19-2007 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

people put in three bets on the river with 78o on a 399JK board if thats waht youre talking about

mntbikr15 09-19-2007 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

people put in three bets on the river with 78o on a 399JK board if thats waht youre talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF I hate live poker...but CA here I come!

MrGatorade 09-20-2007 12:40 AM

Since you have so much distane for me pokerbob I would love the chance to play you Heads up since I am currently trying to play the worlds best and losing I might add like to Bryce and Gehrig. If your up to it when I get back to California on friday I would be willing to travel up to LA just so we could have some fun and talk about bots and my hatred for Dean. =)

-Crazy Mike

Schneids 09-20-2007 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Since you have so much distane for me pokerbob I would love the chance to play you Heads up since I am currently trying to play the worlds best and losing I might add like to Bryce and Gehrig. If your up to it when I get back to California on friday I would be willing to travel up to LA just so we could have some fun and talk about bots and my hatred for Dean. =)

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike, I am in LA now thru early Monday probably. I can play Thurs, or Friday, or Sunday. Let me know.

PokerBob 09-20-2007 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

i suck at heads up. but thanks for the offer.

EDIT: i'm not sure where you get the idea i harbor any disdain for you.

Joe Tall 09-20-2007 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll cross book PokerBob vs CrazyM ike in a HU match for sure!

DeathDonkey 09-20-2007 07:04 AM

Book it. I'll give you plenty of action on that.

-DeathDonkey

Turning Stone Pro 09-20-2007 11:51 AM

When I'm done with my homocide trial, I will come to CA and give you all plenny of action.

TSP