Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   BRAG: I made a prop bet with durrr. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=521275)

Eternal Swong 10-12-2007 04:22 AM

Re: BRAG: I made a prop bet with durrr.

Okay here I go I'm ruining this prop bet and making it a solid win for fatty tubs mcgee (jk obv)!

BUY CLENBUTEROL AND YOU CAN DROP THE 30 IN 1 MONTH AND A HALF.
google clenbuterol too. PM me if you need teh knowledge.

basementproject 10-12-2007 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Weight training != losing weight

[/ QUOTE ]

let's nit up the thread with worthless [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

How's the dog?

DCJ311 10-12-2007 04:26 AM

Maybe this is a huge level by durrr to transform you into the handsome man of his dreams?

Flintoff 10-12-2007 04:27 AM

This is nowhere near as easy as you think it is going to be. You'll have to live like a monk. I've had years of fitness and dieting and I reckon losing weight is 85% calorie restriction, 15% excercise

rothko 10-12-2007 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe this is a huge level by durrr to transform you into the handsome man of his dreams?

[/ QUOTE ]

we can only pray

teh_mewse 10-12-2007 05:11 AM

if the goal is to lose weight, don't weight train.

Weight training cuts fat, makes you look good, makes you stronger, everything is a plus. Except for the fact that muscle is dense, and therefore weighs a lot.

I'm a personal trainer so believe me i say it, losing 30 pounds in 3 months is easy, but not healthy.

Eat FREQUENTLY, like 5 or 6 small low calorie snacks a day. This will keep your metabolism up.

If you find yourself short by about 3-5 pounds at the end, just do what boxers do and either get a sweat suit (not a cotton one) or a garbage bag and go for a nice long run. Boxers and wrestlers do this to drop down to a weight class for a weigh in. Basically, you'll sweat like a mother [censored], and lose about 4 pounds in water. Just make sure you drink a ton of water/gatorade after.

gl enjoy the 3500

4drugmoney 10-12-2007 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Has durrrr bet someone like $5m that he can lose 100 prop bets in a row without being called out on deliberately losing or something?

<font color="white">Lori </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

haha awsome

Crispy 10-12-2007 05:19 AM

I lost about 30 pounds over the summer, from 200 - 170, in my senior year of highschool. I basically was on a low carb low fat diet. Ate raisin bran or any fiber cereal in the morning. Had a salad with some tuna and italian dressing for lunch, then a moderate meal for dinner, basically no 2nds and dont fill the mofo plate. Then I ran 3 miles about 5 days a week and lifted right after. Dont eat sweets, at all , drink lightly for sociality. And buy gum, you will be wanting to eat a lot, and gum was so key. After the stomach pains of being hungry turn into numbness ur all set. Gl

AJFenix 10-12-2007 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you can lose 30 pounds in 2 days if you dehydrate yourself lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed, would take hardcore sauna though

dtemp 10-12-2007 05:39 AM

I lost 30 pounds in less than two months, so it can be done. However, I was doing manual labor about 25hrs a week in Dallas heat. ymmv