Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   floped flush in limped pot faces all in (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=505136)

jordiepop 09-20-2007 03:36 AM

floped flush in limped pot faces all in

better way to play this on flop and turn,fold pf ?? am i really beating anything here. villian is a solid reg. 18/15/3

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $46.55
UTG+1: $67.10
CO: $144.35
Button: $76
Hero: $198.80
BB: $318

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($6, 3 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets $6</font>, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls.

Turn: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($18, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets $17</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $48</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises all-in $310</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero?

duckyfuzz 09-20-2007 03:39 AM

Re: floped flush in limped pot faces all in

Lead the flop. If you don't then at least c/r it. You basically want to get money in ASAP because there is lots of bad turn cards for your hand.

gordongecko 09-20-2007 04:16 AM

I lead the flop here, even with j high you still have so much [censored] that can go wrong with your hand. Limped though I can see BB holding KcXx , AcTd, Any ace of clubs may shove there. I just dont see the BB limping any hands that beat you accept a higher flopped flush or MAYBE 44. QT is possible, but I dont see him shoving a boat here. I def. call here, and after loooking through it some more it seems like a boat is pretty much out of the question, with the exception 44.

Kapten 09-20-2007 04:44 AM

You must lead flop here as everyone else said. I would probably talk my self in to a call on the turn shove.

2Paul2 09-20-2007 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I lead the flop here, even with j high you still have so much [censored] that can go wrong with your hand. Limped though I can see BB holding KcXx , AcTd, Any ace of clubs may shove there. I just dont see the BB limping any hands that beat you accept a higher flopped flush or MAYBE 44. QT is possible, but I dont see him shoving a boat here. I def. call here, and after loooking through it some more it seems like a boat is pretty much out of the question, with the exception 44.

[/ QUOTE ]

Villain got a free look from the bb. Every boat combo is possible.

cs3 09-20-2007 05:55 AM

bet fop, bet turn

as played turn is a fold. villain checked in the BB, so there are a ton of ways for him to have a boat, AND he's solid so he's not b/3b shoving a worse flush or Tx here.

terp 09-20-2007 05:58 AM

if for some reason you chose to play flop like this, this is about the worst thing you could have done on the turn

dDiabolical 09-20-2007 06:44 AM

villain could be repping a T here with the Ac or Kc a lot of the time

you havent shown that you like your hand, villain assumes fold equity here?

Spechel EDD 09-20-2007 07:00 AM

if youre gonna check then just check raise it.

drewvy 09-20-2007 07:31 AM

it's so hard to play after checking the flop...c/c c/c is fine turn riv if you're going to do this but there must be a better line