Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   2p2 drama bomb collection thead (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=351242)

Five-Star 03-09-2007 06:40 PM

Re: 2p2 drama bomb collection thead

I searched for but could not find Dean.'s thread about Karpinski being KaztheOriginal. That was a drama bomb to one of the highest degrees. It could be followed by the original Kaz scamming thread.

El Diablo 03-09-2007 06:48 PM

[censored],

There was something about gonores and JA Sucker and accused cheating at a 2+2 home game.

Adam Dee 03-09-2007 06:50 PM

fluffpop turning down tworooks as a prom date [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

skunkworks 03-09-2007 06:55 PM

I was a big fan of the mini trainwrecks, most specifically with chicken10der and Tomfoolery. chicken10der's was particularly awesome since the girl was super cute, but Tomfoolery's was also fantastic because the girl's brothers found out about it and threatened to kick his ass (IIRC). I basically hounded Tomfoolery every single time he posted on BBV to come back to the trainwreck thread for an update.

Also, I feel weird that I feel happy I saved all of the pics that chicken10der posted.

KDuff 03-09-2007 06:59 PM

The thread where the poster starts complaining about this girl (univ louisville law school?) and linked to her blog and then she posted about his 2p2 post and then set up an account. It was brilliant stuff.

Patrick del Poker Grande 03-09-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was a big fan of the mini trainwrecks, most specifically with chicken10der and Tomfoolery. chicken10der's was particularly awesome since the girl was super cute, but Tomfoolery's was also fantastic because the girl's brothers found out about it and threatened to kick his ass (IIRC). I basically hounded Tomfoolery every single time he posted on BBV to come back to the trainwreck thread for an update.

Also, I feel weird that I feel happy I saved all of the pics that chicken10der posted.

[/ QUOTE ]
You have to link to this [censored]!

CrazyEyez 03-09-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored],

There was something about gonores and JA Sucker and accused cheating at a 2+2 home game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, I've never heard of this. Sounds juicy.

skunkworks 03-09-2007 07:06 PM

PdPG,

I think both threads got axed. This was the consequence of the then-newly-instated NO TRAINWRECK policy. Tomfoolery's post was as part of a "Post a picture of a chick you banged this week" effort. chicken10der's thread was a "Cheer up, losers of 2+2: Even a guy like me can bang hot chicks" thread and it did not disappoint.

Tomfoolery makes a reference to what happened in this thread.

nolanfan34 03-09-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also pokerjo is a man!

[/ QUOTE ]

That one kind of set the standard for a while. Someone who is good at search, please try to find it. I still remember how heartbroken Sublime was when he heard the news!

nath 03-09-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fluffpop turning down tworooks as a prom date [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, I wonder who this is!

The X-Factor 03-09-2007 07:10 PM

OOT Survivor VII

DukeSucks 03-09-2007 07:12 PM

paperboy trainwreck was a good one, but I think that got deleted too

edit: Not sure the rule of reposting the pics, but here's a post with a good collection of them

iron81 03-09-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good call.

The X-Factor 03-09-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I called him out a couple of nights ago.

UncleSalty 03-09-2007 07:50 PM

Exile of Indiana and the resulting invasion of STTers.

Edit: Oh, and whoever gave me a star can kiss my [censored] ass.

Eagles 03-09-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2 out of 3 goals accomplished at college

[/ QUOTE ]
I just read this for the first time. Amazing.

Five-Star 03-09-2007 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I called him out a couple of nights ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

insert IP ban here

Dids 03-09-2007 09:48 PM

Jake in Vegas isn't really a dramabomb. I just thought he was a creepy.

The only parts of it that are drambomby kinda tie into jt/mslif.

surfinillini 03-09-2007 09:53 PM

I really like the Yeti v Prevacitor thread in NVG about the house during the WSOP and the pizza slice on top of the latop...

then the pics of both of them were posted, I couldn't stop laughing

Dr. Strangelove 03-09-2007 11:05 PM

Quarterlife crisis and other good forum wars, bang it like a hammer/freakin' fabulous trainwreck (was this chuddo?)

mbillie1 03-09-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2 out of 3 goals accomplished at college

[/ QUOTE ]
I just read this for the first time. Amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah reading this pretty much made my day, great find.

Yeti 03-09-2007 11:23 PM

surf,

10k fight yo?

nath 03-10-2007 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
surf,

10k fight yo?

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, I was about to say that we can't forget that the Yeti/Prev thread brought us Younghov's 10k fight offer!

jman220 03-10-2007 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that recent thread from zoo where scammer claims his computer was hacked while snowboarding

[/ QUOTE ]

God that thread was so great.

Kneel B4 Zod 03-10-2007 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what about busterstacks stealing everyone's rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a great one!

also the night that Party cut off access to it's games from the rest of the skins was classic. people were freeeekin out.

that's one of the few 2p2 dramabombs that had incredible impact on the business world. what a move that was.

Patrick del Poker Grande 03-10-2007 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a great one!

also the night that Party cut off access to it's games from the rest of the skins was classic. people were freeeekin out.

that's one of the few 2p2 dramabombs that had incredible impact on the business world. what a move that was.

[/ QUOTE ]
You mean besides this little UIGEA fiasco we have going on right now?

Kneel B4 Zod 03-10-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a great one!

[/ QUOTE ]
You mean besides this little UIGEA fiasco we have going on right now?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I guess that's a pretty big one...

the Party one was the first huge one (business wise) I remember on 2p2. the 2 others being UIGEA passing, and Neteller keeping everyone's money so far (inc me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

JCool 03-10-2007 01:27 AM

HIV/shaundeeb/Nath angleshoot in Atlantis.

Pretty much any drama involving Nath is highly entertaining because of his volatile [internet] personality.

tuq 03-10-2007 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you would bring the Doc7 thread out of the mod forum, I will link to it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Christ, YES. There is no reason that thread never came back out of that forum, it was a classic that deserves a proper update/burial. The PaperboyNYC ones were probably more popular but not as interesting.

I predict that our requests to dust off that thread will fall on deaf ears, much as they did last year.

JaredL 03-10-2007 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the other day while driving my truck home listening to Toby Keith, spitting my chew into a mountain dew can and eating squirrel jerky I'd smoked the night before that it would be nice if 2p2 could have place where all the drama bombs are collected for easy reference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hardly surprising.

BTW what about Andrew Karpinski scamming people? Was Granny Mae directly involved there? I know he was somehoe involved.

Speaking of male females how about Lori vs tone and the PJN and pokerjo?

grunching so these may have been mentioned.

LegendofLink 03-10-2007 04:14 AM

does anyone happen to know which 2+2er coined "omg dramabomb" on here, i remember when it first was unleashed, but i don't remember the poster that did it or the thread it was for

edfurlong 03-10-2007 04:17 AM

Granny Mae got burned on a transfer from one of his many aliases. It was okay though, because he promised to pay it back every few months or so.

Hello

Edit: Woah, he did pay it back in the end, I missed that part.

bkholdem 03-10-2007 07:34 AM

What about when people were accusing Doyle of a pump and dump with, um, I think it was the company behind WPT. If memory serves someone said they saw/heard Doyle admitted to something or other and his son Todd got pretty heated about the accusations.

siccjay 03-10-2007 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The thread where the poster starts complaining about this girl (univ louisville law school?) and linked to her blog and then she posted about his 2p2 post and then set up an account. It was brilliant stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the "chuddo" thread. Freaking Fabulous!

siccjay 03-10-2007 07:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That "fish have forums too" thread with KWANZAA and his motorcycle accident or whatever it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one was so good.

naivety\\\\\\\'s 03-10-2007 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone happen to know which 2+2er coined "omg dramabomb" on here, i remember when it first was unleashed, but i don't remember the poster that did it or the thread it was for

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, because the phrase "omg dramabomb" was coined on 2+2 .....just like "o rly" and "A+ would read again" were too, right?

FluffyTiger 03-10-2007 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jason_t/mislif

[/ QUOTE ]

story/link?

Also, holla to me for starting the yeti prevaricator beef thread. Also, check out my tribute to myself

JustinWilliams 03-10-2007 01:12 PM

Hooker+Coke Thread was the best!

for the few of us that got to see and save the original picture...priceless

SuitedSixes 03-10-2007 01:38 PM

Degen stiffing Irieguy on backing arrangement in STTF.

fish2plus2 03-10-2007 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored],

[/ QUOTE ]

link?