Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Thebram 04-05-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#666666"> Has fdxma posted today?
Has fdxma posted today?
Has fdxma posted today?
Has fdxma posted today?
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 09:01 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
NIGHT!

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 09:26 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
The darkness is a perfect time for evil to strike. FMXDA creeps up behind a rookie Hawk, dagger in hand ready to strike. There group is far too ready for that now. One man grabs his hand, another his shirt, swords unsheath and FMXDA lets out a gasp, his last gasp. FMXDA is dead; a dead renegade. (vanilla evil)

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 11:12 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***NIGHT GROUP EVENT***

You move through the tunnel. You begin to feel a slight wind blowing.. Your footing has leveled off. You're walking flat now. It appears that the end of the tunnel is drawing near. Your party comes on what appears to be a passage to the right. Unlike the rest of the cave, the passageway is carved out. It is clear that this is some sort of manmade tunnel, however, there is no breeze coming from that direction.

turn to page 244 - explore the detour
turn to page 251 - continue towards the wind

***NIGHT GROUP EVENT***

GetThere1Time 04-05-2007 11:58 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***VILLAGER PERSONAL EVENT***

The group remains alert. The journey has gotten your group ready for anything. Your leader decides its best if you form a single file line while walking through the caves to protect yourselves.

a)Volunteer to head up the front

b)Remain in the middle to reinforce.

c) Guard the rear.

GetThere1Time 04-06-2007 11:17 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Metsandfinsfan has taken his last breath, another victim of evil workings. He was an ordinary good mercenary

p. 244

The lead member of the party peeks his head through the stone passageway. It's a long carved out tunnel. The men slowly creep into it. You begin to notice some light coming from further down the hall. You continue, ever careful. There are torches now lining the walls. They're lit. Someone's been here... or is here. You continue down the path where you now see stone steps leading straight downward and more torches lining the walls. The leader of the group raises his hand to motion the party to stop. He approaches the steps and crawls down them carefully, peeking his head down to look below. He sees 4 men at a table eating dinner and talking in a foregin tongue. On one man's back is the crest of the enemy.

<u>NIGHT EVENT RESULTS:</u> <font color="red">You must plan your attack course of action before taking another step. You have discovered the enemy VERY nearby. Whisper or be discovered. You don't have to follow the previous post format but you must post in WHITE.</font>




Bluffblank
boiler_bd
fcblcomish
Jeremy517
Kyrosmother
Mark_K
thebram
Traz
Wdcbooks
Zurvan


It is now DAY

Thebram 04-06-2007 11:24 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white"> I peeked traz as an ordinary merc
I'll go <font color="black"> mark </font> today </font>

BluffBlank 04-06-2007 11:24 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">How is bram still alive? peek?</font>

BluffBlank 04-06-2007 11:25 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
mark <font color="white">has been on my list for quite some time.</font>

Zurvan 04-06-2007 11:25 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
<font color="white">

Can votes be in black?

When is night?

bram - more peekage?

</font>


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.